What's your homepage?

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Title says it all, share your homepage with TMS!

Mine is https://forums.themavesite.com/index.php?action=unread;all;start=0 :3

ytZcR.png

Speed dial :biggrin:

Click to enlarge.
rpGkN.jpg

When I start my browser in the morning I middle click the first 4 items to open them in new tabs then click on the 5th one to open it, then I check all those sites xD

And I don't use the bookmarks feature, The top row are the main pages and everything under that is my 'bookmarks' :tongue: I don't have many

I have google as my homepage, though it enver starts up with that since I always have sessions open once I exit firefox.
And if I want a site which I go to often I just type it in at the adress bar (small parts of it) and it will find it for me :tongue:

"Most Visited" on Chrome. But it's not really most visited because I set my own sites that I want there. So its sort of a Speed Dial like in Opera :)

GPow69 said:
And I don't use the bookmarks feature, The top row are the main pages and everything under that is my 'bookmarks' :tongue: I don't have many

Would become quite messy with me, I've bot +500 bookmarks :tongue:

my homepages are

bing.com for my laptop's IE (i just love those images)
yahoo.com.ar for my laptop's firefox
google.com.ar for my PC

Mave said:
^ I agree, but not for someone like me (I usually have ~40 tabs open)
Ermm, yeah. That's a little bit of a down-side because it opens a separate process for each tab so I've like 10+ chrome.exe in my task manager. :whistling:

Back
Top Bottom