What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Titles says it all.
Feel free to add an IMDb link and a movie cover image.

I'll start.

For me it probably was The Expendables.
Cast was great, but the story sucked and then there was the overkill... :facepalm:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1320253/

eo5gZ.jpg

Mave said:
^ Thanks for the warning, actually wanted to try it someday.
Don't. Watch the cartoon series, same story, better acting, more fun. And the cartoon actually finishes the story. The movie is only part 1, but I don't think they'll make any more.

Lol, those movies are not that bad compared to the horrible movies I've seen. I'll start with one:
Bloodrayne

Don't forget "BloodRayne II" and also don't forget "Son of the mask", god why did I watch those horrible movies D:

Nimphiouus said:
Hate to be "that guy" but The Godfather. Didn't enjoy it.

For it's time it was an incredible movie.
I can understand though that it appears 'boring' to some people now, but you have to watch it with concentration and idk a bit interest in the whole mafia thing.
I thought it was pretty great.

Mave said:
Nimphiouus said:

I can understand though that it appears 'boring' to some people now, but you have to watch it with concentration and idk a bit interest in the whole mafia thing.
Protip: Read the fucking book. It may seem like quite a big one, but it makes so much clear. Also, secret bonus part in about Don Corleone in his youth! :tongue:

Stybar said:
Mave said:
Nimphiouus said:

Protip: Read the fucking book. It may seem like quite a big one, but it makes so much clear. Also, secret bonus part in about Don Corleone in his youth! :tongue:
Will do :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom