What is your dream job?

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Title is pretty straight to the point.

Personally: Managing TMS and earning enough doing so to provide for my family.

Testing games. I mean, you get to play the newest games, and earn money by it.

Owner of gaming cafe. For people who don't know it a hhangout place for gamers usually has every system and a lot of top of line pcs with just about every game. People pay by the hour. I used to have a lot of fun at them having lan parties and over night lock in with all you can eat pizza was fun. Worker usually played unless someone went to register for drinks/food or more game time. Guess I got a bit carried away lol. I been saving up for 2 years now.

GothicDrakanas said:
Owner of gaming cafe. For people who don't know it a hhangout place for gamers usually has every system and a lot of top of line pcs with just about every game. People pay by the hour. I used to have a lot of fun at them having lan parties and over night lock in with all you can eat pizza was fun. Worker usually played unless someone went to register for drinks/food or more game time. Guess I got a bit carried away lol. I been saving up for 2 years now.

Never heard of one of them before, but they seem fun :biggrin:

novokyiv said:
I'd love to get paid massively for playing MMOs, or even watching anime.
I like you.

Which anime in particular?

I like you, too.
Which anime in particular? Not sure, but a friend is pushing me to get into Fairy Tail. I guess I might as well succumb to her wishes, I'm wasting my time on the Internet and I was looking for something new anyway.
To be honest with you, the only anime I've watched from start to finish, all episodes, without skipping any second, was Chobits. (pls don't judge me, it's just Chii and Hideki and etc... :<)
If you could point me to some good stuff, though, I'd be greatful!

novokyiv said:
I like you, too.
Which anime in particular? Not sure, but a friend is pushing me to get into Fairy Tail. I guess I might as well succumb to her wishes, I'm wasting my time on the Internet and I was looking for something new anyway.
To be honest with you, the only anime I've watched from start to finish, all episodes, without skipping any second, was Chobits. (pls don't judge me, it's just Chii and Hideki and etc... :<)
If you could point me to some good stuff, though, I'd be greatful!
There's a thread here which gives some good series: linkie die threadie
Some of the shows I liked:
  • GoSick (Sherlock, but Japanese-d and with a girl)
  • Girls und Panzer (surprised me, much better than I expected)
  • Shingeki no Kyojin (Hyped immensely, Anime has stopped but manga is still running, incredible plot)
  • Fullmetal Alchemist (I prefered Brotherhood, but the regular one is good as well)
  • Angel Beats (the only show so far to make me cry. Seriously, just watch it. Don't give up on it, just finish it)

Fairy Tail is awesome, but the anime cuts off right on the best part. It's going to continue again, but that's not until April or so.

It really surprised me. I thought it was just some random crap about girls driving in tanks shooting at shit. But it's really nice.

Back
Top Bottom