What is the one skill you wish you could have?

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
I'm talking about real skills here, no 'stop the time' shizzle.

Personally: The skill to compose beautiful music and play an instrument flawlessly.

Eidetic memory. Is that a skill? Either way, to remember everything you ever witnessed, would be awesome.

The skill of deduction I feel would be a better skill than Eidetic memory although both combined would make you insanely street-smart.
That is to say, one of the many skills that Sherlock Holmes has :tongue:

SovareZza said:
Stybar said:
Eidetic memory. Is that a skill? Either way, to remember everything you ever witnessed, would be awesome.
I'd have to agree with this. It would be utterly awesome.
Remember that time you saw someone get hit by a train...

Impulse said:
SovareZza said:
Stybar said:

Being able to remember everything doesn't meed that you have to remember everything. Or at least that you have reminisce about it.

I believe there was a woman that could remember everything she had ever done. Also sad moments. Resulting in her being depressed like hell. Also she'll know what was on her sandwich 40 years ago.

Stybar said:
Impulse said:
SovareZza said:
Stybar said:

Being able to remember everything doesn't meed that you have to remember everything. Or at least that you have reminisce about it.
But when you do think about it for a moment you will remember it to the finest detail. Lets say you overhear your friend talking about people getting hit by trains. You can't remember it as "I saw that once D:", you will remember it as how it happened to the finest detail.

Impulse said:
Stybar said:
Impulse said:
SovareZza said:
Stybar said:

But when you do think about it for a moment you will remember it to the finest detail. Lets say you overhear your friend talking about people getting hit by trains. You can't remember it as "I saw that once D:", you will remember it as how it happened to the finest detail.
I'd be okay with that

I'd go with being able to program in machine code.
I had this dream where I was stuck alone in a room, with no light and just a computer. The computer had absolutely nothing in storage; only a small, excruciatingly basic OS which would only let me type machine code (not even Assembly!).

silvohex said:
I'd go with being able to program in machine code.
I had this dream where I was stuck alone in a room, with no light and just a computer. The computer had absolutely nothing in storage; only a small, excruciatingly basic OS which would only let me type machine code (not even Assembly!).

Sounds like a nightmare to me.

sgtoliver321 said:
To be able to make a good dinner out of anything.
Like if i find a piece of leaf i can eat it.
That's a pretty good skill. Count me in for this one as well.

Back
Top Bottom