What are you listening to right now?

There is something deliciously cheesy about '90s ska bands.

If you haven't seen Arcane yet, do so. It's really, really good, even if you have no idea what League of Legends is.

If you haven't seen Arcane yet, do so. It's really, really good, even if you have no idea what League of Legends is.

Yup, that's me. I know of the game's existence, but never played it. Cool colab.
I wonder how much LoL paid for this.

Stuck in the Middle with You - Stealers Wheel

Yup, that's me. I know of the game's existence, but never played it. Cool colab.
I wonder how much LoL paid for this.
A LOT.
Apparently, Arcane has been in production for 6 years. Then again, Riot has been putting out collabs and media for years, from metal albums to K-Pop. These aren't small names, either. The metal album was sung by Jørn Lande, who is a pretty large name in the power metal scene. The K-pop project is with Madison Beer and some actual Korean idols.
Imagine Dragons have worked with Riot in the past before, producing the theme song for a LoL world championship.

I'm guessing that Chinese investment money kinda worked out, huh?

A LOT.
Apparently, Arcane has been in production for 6 years. Then again, Riot has been putting out collabs and media for years, from metal albums to K-Pop. These aren't small names, either. The metal album was sung by Jørn Lande, who is a pretty large name in the power metal scene. The K-pop project is with Madison Beer and some actual Korean idols.
Imagine Dragons have worked with Riot in the past before, producing the theme song for a LoL world championship.

I'm guessing that Chinese investment money kinda worked out, huh?
Pretty insane for them to have a budget that big. Then again, Rockstar is collaborating with Dr. Dre, Eminem, Anderson.Paak,... for a GTA:O DLC.
Music in games is evolving.

The Cure - Fire in Cairo

Back
Top Bottom