Twitter since Elon Musk became owner

Oh Elon...

LtBOVP4.jpeg

Jesus christ, did Elon get possessed by a 14 year old ghost with an inferiority complex or something?

I repeat: He's Mr Free Speech*.

*Terms and conditions apply

Why am I not surprised Elon is so pro Russian?

"He's fighting Russia. You couldn't fight Zuckerberg":

NEOmEaD.jpeg

Recently, a report came out on one of the factories that produce batteries for Tesla, located in Germany. It was not a good report. They have shockingly (heh) more incidents than other manufacturers, and the amount of bullshittery involving workers rights is staggering.

Musk posting inane bullshit to annoy and divide German people (like posting something about AfD for some fucking reason) is just a diversion to pull attention away from the horrible working conditions he created.

Recently, a report came out on one of the factories that produce batteries for Tesla, located in Germany. It was not a good report. They have shockingly (heh) more incidents than other manufacturers, and the amount of bullshittery involving workers rights is staggering.

Musk posting inane bullshit to annoy and divide German people (like posting something about AfD for some fucking reason) is just a diversion to pull attention away from the horrible working conditions he created.
He's even backing a far-right political party in Germany...

Is... is that the whole problem? Muskrat just doesn't understand how websites work? He just thinks hosting a website only involves the literal code files, and that's it?

It would explain so, so much.

Is... is that the whole problem? Muskrat just doesn't understand how websites work? He just thinks hosting a website only involves the literal code files, and that's it?

It would explain so, so much.
I would not be surprised at all.

Back
Top Bottom