The Simpsons [1989-...]

Do you find something comical about my appearance when I am driving my automobile?

fL7DjXq.png

Lisa, if you don't like your job you don't strike. You just go in there everyday and do it really half-assed, thats the American Way!

JiMuL09.jpg

Hey, I can call my momma from up here. Hey ma! Get off the dang roof!

NjFeSv9.png

That is the rarest Gummi of them all, the Gummi Venus de Milo, carved by Gummi artisans who work exclusively in the medium of Gummi

9qE0PmQ.gif

Relax? I can't relax! Nor can I yield, relent, or... Only two synonyms? Oh my God, I'm losing my perspicacity!

6ryO9NF.png

This is your third strike! First ya torched that orphanage, then you blew up that bus full of nuns...

7NYi7EK.jpg

But, Marge, that little guy hasn't done anything yet. Look at him. He's going to do something and you know it's going to be good.

9gLEUQZ.jpg

Marge: "Everyone has a fear of something." Homer. "Not everyone." Marge: "Sock puppets!" Homer: "Where!? Where!? Ahhh!!!!"

VgFkGTm.jpg

All these vegetables are really clearing the cholesterol out of the old heart

tQc622p.gif

You see, the kids these days, they listen to the rap music, which gives them the brain damage. With the hippin' and the hoppin' and the bippin' and the boppin', they don't know what the jazz is all about!

N5uPVQ7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom