• Mali
  • Nicaragua
  • Russian Federation
  • Syrian Arab Republic
  • Tajikistan
  • Uzbekistan
  • Vietnam
  • Zimbabwe

Some of those are expected, like China and NK. Others make sense, since they're just dictatorships themselves, like Ethiopia and Syria. Others surprise me, like those African countries, but I guess they're relying on Russia for funding and resources?

Vietnam and Bolivia I didn't see coming, though.

There are few countries with as deep a distrust and hatred for Russia as Poland.

They remember what the Soviet army does.

Here in Finland we also have to deal with this shit

Ukraine War: Russia warns Sweden and Finland against Nato membership

Last week Mr Peskov said that Russia would have to "rebalance the situation" with its own measures were Sweden and Finland to join Nato.

Just fuck off

Here in Finland we also have to deal with this shit

Ukraine War: Russia warns Sweden and Finland against Nato membership

Just fuck off
I read somewhere that Finland and Sweden have already agreed to start the process to join in this summer? Or am I mistaken?

Also, Russian soldiers act tough, until the snow starts speaking Finnish.

I read somewhere that Finland and Sweden have already agreed to start the process to join in this summer? Or am I mistaken?
I believe that is the case yes. I am curious but also a little bit anxious to see how things turn out, hopefully for the better of course

I believe that is the case yes. I am curious but also a little bit anxious to see how things turn out, hopefully for the better of course
I'm pretty sure if Russia tries anything, it's 100% over. NATO will have no other choice.

I'm pretty sure if Russia tries anything, it's 100% over. NATO will have no other choice.
Problem is, how close is Russia's finger to the big red button? If NATO responds, and declares war on Russia after they invade Finland, will they decide for mutually assured destruction?

Honestly, I hope that after this whole Ukraine fiasco, some of the oliarchy in Russia wise up, and take Putin out. Poison his underpants, or something. Hopefully their greed will overcome their lust for power.

Honestly, I hope that after this whole Ukraine fiasco, some of the oliarchy in Russia wise up, and take Putin out. Poison his underpants, or something. Hopefully their greed will overcome their lust for power.
I hope that'll happen even sooner.

Very interesting analysis between the Russian invasion of Ukraine, and the USSR invasion of Finland during the Winter War.

TL;DW: Lots of striking similarities, including the capturing of Russian tanks, the involvement of troops from the other side of Russia, and the idea that the invasion would be welcomed with open arms.
Differences being that the international response this time is WAY bigger, and Ukraine is getting a crapload of support from NATO, compared to the meek response that came during the Winter War.

Man, that pic looks like a GTA:O character. Half expect her to pull out a rocketlauncher herself.

Back
Top Bottom