The Official GTA Online TMS PC Crew | General Discussion Thread

Re: The Official GTA V / GTA Online TMS PS3 Crew | General Discussion Thread

Stybar said:
I'm in. I'll post in the group when I'm coming online, hmu.
Awesome, I'll leave a message here and on Facebook.
Probably home around 18:00

A bit late now, but I just noticed that "TMSO" could've been good tag too, "O" meaning Online obviously. :tongue:

Anyways, still the emblem what I made is broken. It can't take this long to make it work Rockstar, come oon.

Mauri said:
A bit late now, but I just noticed that "TMSO" could've been good tag too, "O" meaning Online obviously. :tongue:

Anyways, still the emblem what I made is broken. It can't take this long to make it work Rockstar, come oon.

Damnit, oh well.

That was a fun run :biggrin:
I'm going back online in an hour and 10 minutes (22:00 GMT+1)

Big up Mauri for changing the crew logo, looks great now.

8rqBpXj.png

Won't be able to go online for the near future, internet connection is fucky.

Stybar said:
Won't be able to go online for the near future, internet connection is fucky.
Hope it gets fixed soon mate.

Alright guys, I now have access to survival modes, this is awesome.
If you guys join me, and we make it until wave 10, we all get 20 000 $, and about 3000-4000 RP, let's do this soon.

Mave said:
If you guys join me, and we make it until wave 10, we all get 20 000 $, and about 3000-4000 RP, let's do this soon.

1:45 AM, not feeling to start playing PS3 now. But sure let's give it a try later.

Mauri said:
Mave said:

1:45 AM, not feeling to start playing PS3 now. But sure let's give it a try later.

Okay, see you at 2:30 AM :tongue:
Nah tomorrow is great too, I will be home until 12:45 PM, and again at 18:00 PM GMT+1.

Mave said:
Mauri said:
Mave said:

Nah tomorrow is great too, I will be home until 12:45 PM, and again at 18:00 PM GMT+1.

I've only been back at my dorm for one night, but it seems my internet fuckery has been un-fucked. I'll make sure tonight, and try to get online at 6-ish.

Stybar said:
Mave said:
Mauri said:
Mave said:

I've only been back at my dorm for one night, but it seems my internet fuckery has been un-fucked. I'll make sure tonight, and try to get online at 6-ish.

Awesome, just did another survival run (full one, until level 10) got 20 000$ and 3400 RP.

The survival runs were awesome guys, made 75k in total from them.
If any of you wants to do another run later this evening, hit me up here or in the facebook group.

Anybody feel like doing a mission with me? Can't seem to pass this one alone.
EDIT: Nevermind for now, did it two times, failed to times, mission was "Death From Above".
I'll try again tomorrow evening (won't be playing gta until then)

So, last night went haywire for me. I joined you guys for one session, but I kept on disconnecting afterwards. Could be I'll be online tonight, I'll be happy to do that mission with you, Mave :)

Also, I'm happy as fuck, I was able to keep the Assault rifle, Carbine rifle, Advanced rifle, Combat MG, and the RPG from the survival mission. Fully decked out now, only ammo is an issue. But I can fix that in the starting menu of any job.
Awesome.

Stybar said:
So, last night went haywire for me. I joined you guys for one session, but I kept on disconnecting afterwards. Could be I'll be online tonight, I'll be happy to do that mission with you, Mave :)

Also, I'm happy as fuck, I was able to keep the Assault rifle, Carbine rifle, Advanced rifle, Combat MG, and the RPG from the survival mission. Fully decked out now, only ammo is an issue. But I can fix that in the starting menu of any job.
Awesome.
Found some new great survival strategies, this time it will be impossible to fail mid-way. (I even completed a survival on my own this way)
Unfortunately I can't play tonight, going to eat with the girlfriend and spend the night there.
Tomorrow from 18:30-02:00 I can play though :biggrin:

Anyone want to try this with me tonight?

Race two people three laps criminal records. $2k for 2nd place, 5k rp. $3.6k first place, 5k rp.
Takes 20k rp to rank up. 1:20.00 per race. I made ~80k per hour last night.

Back
Top Bottom