[Serious] Tazers

Re: Tazers

If someone comes and beats the shit out of me, I wouldn't just lay on the floor o.O I would basically defend myself with everything.

I carry my gun legally i have what is called a concelled wapons permit! I can only pull and use my gun. IF someone has the intent to cause harm and the means! I have never had to shoot my gun at another human thank god! but i have had to pull it once. I still repoted the assualt to the cops!

In my country if i shot someone even its self defense i will go to jail and the robber will be free... yeah...

Killer7 said:
In my country if i shot someone even its self defense i will go to jail and the robber will be free... yeah...

Basically the same here. But, if you can prove that you had to use force to that extent, you may be let free.

ɹɐǝqʎppǝʇ said:
Killer7 said:

Basically the same here. But, if you can prove that you had to use force to that extent, you may be let free.

Ye if you can justify your act its ok, but the problem is to prove, that's why even the cops are afraid of using their firearms because it may destroy their career.

Killer7 said:
ɹɐǝqʎppǝʇ said:
Killer7 said:

Ye if you can justify your act its ok, but the problem is to prove, that's why even the cops are afraid of using their firearms because it may destroy their career.

Well, if you accidently kill them, then, they have to take your word, there's no "other point of view".

Tazers - Yes they are fine and should stay, id rather be shocked then shot. Muscle spasms and accelerated heart rate > Raging river of blood flowing out of a gaping hole in my body and the stinging feeling of being stabbed and suffocated due to blood loss.

Self defence - In America AFAIK it varies from state to state but for the majority you are allowed to do harm amongst those who invade your castle (which is how it is worded too I believe) or wish to do harm to any person or fellow citizen. In Canada, you need to justify your use of force, so if someone breaks into your house with a bat and you come out with a shotgun and blast him as hes running down your drive way, you will be charged with first degree murder. However if the guy comes into your house with the bat, or knife, or gun (Bat will be hard to justify), and swings, stabs, or shoots at you, and you fire at him and kill him, you are able to take the self defence stance in the case.

Same goes for in a fight, if someone is on top of you wailing on your face and you can only maim them by gouging their eyes or punching them in the throat or temple, and you kill them, you just bring the case of I didnt know he was going to stop and he could have killed me or severely disabled me.

Back
Top Bottom