[Serious] Tazers

F

[FF]TeddyBear

I've never been tazered, but from what I've heard it's apparently painful, 50,000 volts of electricity being shot right at you making every single muscle in your body to clench up and rendering you phsyically unable to move.

Take a look at a prime example, of a Polish man who just entered Canada, he was unable to speak any English and became frustrated.

url]

([url[/media]=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Dzieka%C5%84ski_Taser_incident]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Dzieka%C5%84ski_Taser_incident
;full story; )

He was tazered 5 times before anyone tryed to de-escalate the situation, and amongst other things he wasn't even given CPR.

I think they are lethal, and I certainly wouldn't want to be shot at, discuss.

Re: Tazers

Well... It hurts less then getting shot.

I actually encourage the use of this, instead of guns or so.

It does what you want from it, you stop the person from being a threat, and you don't kill him.

Well Tazers can kill you, a little shock toy could even do it, let alone a gun with 50,000 volts.

Well then they should only use it when there's almost no other option.

I agree that in the video, they could've done something else.

Well try pepper spraying a guy who has been up on methamphetmines for 4 days! Hes not going down! Tazers are considerd less then lethal! they can be lethal but very rarely and without some other pre exsiting medical issue do they kill. Sure it has 50,000 volts But the type of electricty that is used and how it is administerd makes them, 99.99% of the time safe. I am a 4 foot 8 inch tall female that's 1.4224 meters tall so im really short. I would not feel safe with just pepper spray, Thats why i personally carry around a 33 nub nose revolver around with me at all times. Yes i have a licsence to do so legally

I understand that crackheads won't go down, hell I heard a speed addict was shot 7 times and he was still alive, once the speed wore off he died.

But police are abusers of any authority, their word is the word which counts, they could shoot you with a tazer several times and you die, when asked why they shot you so many times they could simply say "I didn't think the electrical bulb of the tazer attached to the subject." and get away with it.

50,000 Volts can kill you. Easily.
You don't die from a Tazer because it is only for a short amount of time. If it would last longer, you would never make a move again.

I do not support them. Of course, they are better than guns. But still...
Same thing with pepper spray, that must hurt like fuck.

Yesterday you make this topic and today I hear tazers are going to come to Belgium (before our police didn't have them)

Coincidence? I think not.

Mave said:
Yesterday you make this topic and today I hear tazers are going to come to Belgium (before our police didn't have them)

Well, I'll wait for you to goto a party, it get's out of control, police arrive, and tazer you. Then we'll see if your opinion has changed.

ɹɐǝqʎppǝʇ said:
Mave said:

Well, I'll wait for you to goto a party, it get's out of control, police arrive, and tazer you. Then we'll see if your opinion has changed.

Don't taze people that party hard on DnB/Dubstep, please ;_;

That video is even worse than the Apache helicopters killing people randomly lol.

Evreyone abuses authority and atlest in the states tazers have never been given to cops. So Most the pepole who had them were crimminals I really think, there better then guns and are over used. But take them away and only the bad guys will have them. But like i said before Fuck your tazer i cary a gun. Someone trys to hurt me i will blow there brains out <EPE

Andre said:
That video is even worse than the Apache helicopters killing people randomly lol.

Disregarded due to sufficient evidence that you suck dick. :troll:

^Was that really necessary? D:
Not trying to take sides, but that was out of the context...
Kitty said:
Fuck your tazer i cary a gun. Someone trys to hurt me i will blow there brains out <EPE

I'd love for a law like that to be applied... Though some people (such as hunters) have that weapon carrying ID, which lets them legally have a weapon.

MiRc34 said:
Kitty said:
Fuck your tazer i cary a gun. Someone trys to hurt me i will blow there brains out <EPE

I'd love for a law like that to be applied... Though some people (such as hunters) have that weapon carrying ID, which lets them legally have a weapon.

Yes it was necessary, it's a "be treated the way you treat others..." kinda thing.

Also, gun laws here are very tight. D:

ɹɐǝqʎppǝʇ said:
MiRc34 said:
Kitty said:

Yes it was necessary, it's a "be treated the way you treat others..." kinda thing.

Okay... :/

Gun laws are very tight here too... I think the only way for a civilian to use a weapon against another person is by self defense...

MiRc34 said:
ɹɐǝqʎppǝʇ said:
MiRc34 said:
Kitty said:

Okay... :/

Gun laws are very tight here too... I think the only way for a civilian to use a weapon against another person is by self defense...

Here, there is no such thing as self defense with or without a weapon, you have to take it like a man/woman and then go report the assualt.

ɹɐǝqʎppǝʇ said:
Here, there is no such thing as self defense with or without a weapon.

I wasn't 100% sure about the weapon self defense here, but the without a weapon, I am pretty sure you are legally allowed to encounter under the right circumstances.

Back
Top Bottom