[Serious] Should Cannabis be illegal, or legal?

Re: Should Cannabis be illegal, or legal?

Yeah i am a pretty ruegular smoker. I smoke evrey day if i can, I can however go week's without smoking and its really no biggie. As far as addiction goes i would not consider canbias at all physicaly addicting. First off it stays in the blood for too long. the reason i dont think it will become legal is the feds make to much mooney off of it. You pay for probation You pay for Drug tests you pay court costs and investigory fees. After it is all said and done your looking at close to 5 k for an 8th of grass. Trust me i know from expirence.

well its for medical Use in Some States In The Usa *I Say Go For it b/c i have IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome ) and I Get Bad Bad Pains After i Eat But if i smoke alittle Cannabis My Stomache is very relaxed And No Pain So I Think Its should Be Medical Legal But it sucks the state i live in doesn't Have Medical Legalized :(

Yeah i love grass! I think most of you know my back is horiblly messed up after a car crash i was in! So i am on alot of pain meds and i lost alot of weight bc i couldent eat bc of all the meds. But now i can smoke grass and eat. So im getting back to a healthy weight im reall excited.

Cannabis, like many other illegal drugs should be legal to a certain extent.
Just make it illegal to smoke it in public area's which do not permit it (the same thing should be done to cigarette smoking as well).
I mean, its your body, do w/e the fuck you want w/ it, just make sure it doesn't harm other people in the process.

The only reason it's illegal is because back then everyone started using hemp to make clothes, paper etc.. making the wood/tree business fail. It's all about money.

Yes, of course. Ironically, the free enterprise right is supposed to guarantee the right of Cannabis growers to compete with the lumber industry, but they can't because of Cannabis's secondary usage as a smoked substance.

No matter is it illegal or legal people will smoke it!The only thing which bothers 'drug smokers are cops. That's the only reason why should it be legalized (to save them I guess)
Why it shouldn't be legalized?! My opinion:
Because there would be too many of drug smokers,and the price would get lower and teenagers would get it more easily which is a brilliant damage for their brains.
if you smoke it under 15,more than 3 times your brain is getting fucked up more and more any time you smoke it.Which has been proved on 'discovery channel' (with rats)

Actually, no.
For one thing, cops don't do much against the average smokers of weed. They mainly go against dealers and farmers.

Another thing, if the drug was legalized, the FDA could step in and take action to make the way in which the drug is grown, harvested, stored, distributed, etc. is safer (eg. the drug doesn't get contaminated with lethal substances along the way) so people won't get as fucked up as they do nowadays when they buy from questionable sources which may prove to be lethal. If the drug was legalized, dealers and farmers would be able to do their business in the open, rather than in the shadows always looking behind their shoulders for the cops.

DerbiSendaftw said:
No matter is it illegal or legal people will smoke it!The only thing which bothers 'drug smokers are cops. That's the only reason why should it be legalized (to save them I guess)
Why it shouldn't be legalized?! My opinion:
Because there would be too many of drug smokers,and the price would get lower and teenagers would get it more easily which is a brilliant damage for their brains.
if you smoke it under 15,more than 3 times your brain is getting fucked up more and more any time you smoke it.Which has been proved on 'discovery channel' (with rats)

Last time I noticed, the human brain is 100 times larger than a poxy little rat brain. Of course a rat will get brain damage, it's head is the size of a peanut.

No, again.
1. It takes a while to smoke enough to get serious brain damages.
2. Recent studies have shown that adults have the ability to generate new brain cells (obviously this takes a long time and weed kills brain cells quicker than they can recover, but the damages aren't necessarily permanent.
3. Smoking weed is no more dangerous to the wellbeing of a person than smoking a cigarette, on the contrary. Smoking a cigarette is a lot more dangerous to your health. In addition to the tobacco plant, there is nicotine and toxins in a cigarette which attack you're entire body.

Ehh Fries, I wouldn't go as far as say that it is "no more dangerous to the wellbeing of a person than smoking a cigarette", I haven't tried to kill myself over a nicotine rush yet. It's dangerous because it effects people differently, you can't predict the same outcome for two different people.

Also, saying that adults have the ability to generate new brain cells is questionable. The last I heard about adult brain cells is that they do Not regenerate, so if "(very) recent studies" do show regeneration of adult brain cells, the regeneration process must be so slow that we couldn't detect it with technology 1-2 years ago.

I meant that as a general statement, like:
The effects of marijuana on a population has not been shown to be any more dangerous than cigarettes, in terms of mortality, disease, etc.

Physically, yes cigarettes are more harmful :tongue:.

Legalize it, and regulate it. The government can make some profit in a multitude of ways. #1 If they supply the right shit for the right buck, you have a customer base. #2: Give people a reason to buy it (Tax returns anyone?), #3: Tourists - Its cheaper to fly to Canada than Amsterdam (Given your in the Americas). #4: Less people will do it because "Its cool", the only reason its ever seen as cool to smoke weed is because your sticking it to the man.

Yeah i soupport regualtion! dont even think pot smoking is cool i know loosers that smoke pot! I like to smoke pot bc it gets me high

And now you're caught with possession :/

Back
Top Bottom