[Serious] Debate: Religion(s)

F

[FF]TeddyBear

What is your opinion on Athiesm and other religions (Catholic, Satanic, Buddhism ect..)

Do you think they are bullshit, or are you a believer of one? Which in your opinion is the correct path, and why are the others not correct.

(Not religious myself, just wondering what other peoples opinions are on their own religion and others.)

Re: Debate: Religion(s)

They're bullshit.

I mean sure, I'd love to believe Jebus brought us all here, but think about it; it didn't happen, nor will it ever happen.

Put simply, SCIENCE FTW!

Hmm, I just noticed, your "Font Size" and "Font Face" dropdown menus are backwards.

I don't believe in God, but I'm not atheist.
It's.. just hard to believe that there was a guy who fixed up cutted ear with a simple touch or something like that.
Science FTW, like ev0lution said.

Right now, I don't believe in anything.

If there's evil, there has to be good, Right?

Ban all relegions (except Buddhism and Hinduism, those are people of peace), it's one of the reasons why there's so much bullshit in the world.

I partly belive in every relegion including science, one religion has what another doesnt, it brings up alot of questions.

I was baptised, and I believe in something, but I don't know if that something is God.

I belive in one god, and from my belief, he has created all of mankind and this universe which we live it.

Mave, no offense, but you have no idea how pathetic (no offense) that sounded xD. NO OFFENSE.
You just openly said "I believe in what I was brought up to believe in, only because I was brought up to believe it, not because I believe in it."

And yes Frost, haven't you ever seen the South Park movie?
"Without evil there can be no good so I have to be good to be evil sometime!"
- Satan.

FeaR, shut the fuck up xD.
-> "I partly believe in every religion including science" - FeaR
-> "I believe in one god" ... "he has created all of mankind and this universe which we live it" - FeaR

Snickers, your - again - completely correct. Without false believes we wouldn't have to kill each other over who has the most messed up religion (I think at least 99% of the wars are started like that).

Mauri, it's time to make your own decisions. You've been told both the religious and scientific point of view, now exclude all the bullshit everyone is telling you, and figure out what you truly believe.

[TMS]Nimphious, I would appreciate it if you reworded your opening sentence. Right now it states that Atheism is a religion (which is a insult to Atheists everywhere).

Zezombia said:
Mauri, it's time to make your own decisions. You've been told both the religious and scientific point of view, now exclude all the bullshit everyone is telling you, and figure out what you truly believe.

"Science FTW."
I think that means that I believe in science?

"I don't believe in God, but I'm not atheist."
It is true that if someone doesn't believe in God, is a atheist, but I don't feel myself as a atheist. I don't know ehy but still.

I removed almost 10 posts that do NOT fit in here.
Clearly some of you guys should stay out of the serious discussions board.

Or you could read the RULES first; https://forums.themavesite.com/index.php?topic=3386.msg40697#msg40697

If you really want to say something about a reply that doesn't fit in here, just make a topic about it in off-topic chat.

Zezombia, actually I didn't explain it very well; I was raised catholicly, and I actually believed in God until a few years ago.

I am evangelic. But i only go into the church on Christmas.
I tolerate other religions like Catholic(wich is almost the same like evangelic)or Buddhism.

Religion is like a branch effect,

1471-2148-7-147-8-l.jpg

*I know the image is related to science, however it helps me make my point*

They all break off each other, all the religions are in some way related.

*Sigh*

Let me rephrase my opinion about this.
I respect whatever religion you believe in (or none).

And everybody should have the right to chose in what they (don't) believe in.

Mave said:
*Sigh*

Let me rephrase my opinion about this.
I respect whatever religion you believe in (or none).

And everybody should have the right to chose in what they (don't) believe in.

I 100% agree with you.

Everyone has their beliefs, Just let them be.

So, you say everything bad in the world started with Jesus? :huh:

Back
Top Bottom