[Serious] Abortion

Re: Abortion

Snickers said:
fusty said:
I think abortion is wrong. It should be a crime think about it, What would be the difference between aborting the child and killing a fully grown person. NO DIFFERENCE.
If i got a girl pregnant and i could have a choice to get rid of the baby or let it ruin my life at such young age i would let it ruin my life.

66VsbouZSes[/media]&feature=related#normal]anti-abortion video

A ten weeks old child doesn't look like that at all (the video)

Saying abortion is wrong is a very hypocrite thing to say. Haven't you ever squashed a bug? Are you a veggy? You end other lifes with eating meat too. A 10weeks old child isn't much more then a bug or a plant, because it still isn't self-consiousness.

So you are comparing an unborn child to a bug ?

Frost, the world is over-crowding. People want to have babies, if abortions even attempt to effect the amount in earths society it will be for the better.

Either way, there will have to be some sort of line where one makes the distinction between something life and not-just-life-yet.
Perhaps the moment where a baby would be able to support itself were it to be born too early?

fusty said:
Snickers said:
fusty said:
I think abortion is wrong. It should be a crime think about it, What would be the difference between aborting the child and killing a fully grown person. NO DIFFERENCE.
If i got a girl pregnant and i could have a choice to get rid of the baby or let it ruin my life at such young age i would let it ruin my life.

66VsbouZSes[/media]&feature=related#normal]anti-abortion video

A ten weeks old child doesn't look like that at all (the video)

Saying abortion is wrong is a very hypocrite thing to say. Haven't you ever squashed a bug? Are you a veggy? You end other lifes with eating meat too. A 10weeks old child isn't much more then a bug or a plant, because it still isn't self-consiousness.

So you are comparing an unborn child to a bug ?

Comparing, yes, but I'm not saying an 10-week old kid IS a bug.

Mave said:
Either way, there will have to be some sort of line where one makes the distinction between something life and not-just-life-yet.
Perhaps the moment where a baby would be able to support itself were it to be born too early?

There's already a max age the child can be before aborting. I think thats enough to be honest.

I'm with aborting, I really don't see anything wrong with it, the child isnt fully born yet, I don't consider it anything like murder.

Zezombia said:
Snickers is completely right. If the world ended right at this moment unexpectedly and we all died, none of the 6 billion people in the world would care a bit, because they wouldn't experience it - or anything every again - and they never knew it was going to happen.

I'm sure if I'm a 10-week old baby in the womb - never thought a thought nor breathed a breath before - I wouldn't even noticed if my life was ended. I would virtually, like Snickers said, be like a plant.

I said that D: anyway remember, it can't feel anything so it doesn't matter about saying it's inhumane and the embryo is really a "living dead"

I think abortion is wrong. To me, having an abortion is like killing someone before they are even born. So really its like your killing a baby. Since theres a age (for the baby) limit to get an abortion then I think its wrong because the baby is breathing like 2 months before its born then what if you get the abortion too late and you kill a already living child. If the woman is 1 or 2 months pregnant then its not as bad because its not alive yet.

Back
Top Bottom