SA-MP Market - no more

Panki said:
Doritos said:
I know this topic is ridiculously old, but, I have brought a SA-MP Market back. http://www.gametrade.sx

Obviously it's focused on SA-MP, but it will have other markets too. However, I will never take this site down, even if I get a childish request from he who shall not be named. The site is pretty much brand new, and without any real way of advertising because the SA-MP forum mods are a bunch of bastards, I need help building the community back up to what it once was on sites like multimart and avovix.

Well talk about beating a dead horse...

I'm not even gonna remove his reply, best of luck to you Doritos!

I still regret giving in to this day. Seeing as https://www.multimart.org/ is still online today... Sigh.

Mave said:
I still regret giving in to this day. Seeing as https://www.multimart.org/ is still online today... Sigh.

Its strange to see a post in regards how Multimart is still online, let alone from yourself MAVE... We may still be online, however we're still under-going a massive transformation from what Multimart Used to be into something a little more "Generally Orientated"... We're keeping all aspects of SA-MP and the trading that goes along with it until SA-MP dies out (That'll happen within the next five years no doubt).

However not without its pitfalls, in my opinion Multimart has turned into a cluster fuck to say the slightest and my goal along with everyone else who's currently running it, well... Is to sort that out and ensure that what is its legacy remains but with its own crown sitting proudly on top; I'm not going to lie, its a massive undertaking going from one sole superpose to branching out into more than one ensuring that it stays alive... Nonetheless, Multimart is alive and kicking and we hope it stays that way with what improvements we intend to make in the coming year.

All the Best,
The guy in-charge of keeping Multimart upto date and improving/implementing new features.

TheOnlyDroid said:
Mave said:

Its strange to see a post in regards how Multimart is still online, let alone from yourself MAVE... We may still be online, however we're still under-going a massive transformation from what Multimart Used to be into something a little more "Generally Orientated"... We're keeping all aspects of SA-MP and the trading that goes along with it until SA-MP dies out (That'll happen within the next five years no doubt).

However not without its pitfalls, in my opinion Multimart has turned into a cluster fuck to say the slightest and my goal along with everyone else who's currently running it, well... Is to sort that out and ensure that what is its legacy remains but with its own crown sitting proudly on top; I'm not going to lie, its a massive undertaking going from one sole superpose to branching out into more than one ensuring that it stays alive... Nonetheless, Multimart is alive and kicking and we hope it stays that way with what improvements we intend to make in the coming year.

All the Best,
The guy in-charge of keeping Multimart upto date and improving/implementing new features.

I wasn't trying to insult you or anything, I was just trying to point out that the SA-MP team pretty much forced me to shut down, and that they didn't seem to mind Multi Mart.

Anyway: thanks for dropping by and giving us an update. I wish you the best with the transformation and Multimart in general!

Mave said:
TheOnlyDroid said:
Mave said:

All the Best,

I wasn't trying to insult you or anything, I was just trying to point out that the SA-MP team pretty much forced me to shut down, and that they didn't seem to mind Multi Mart.

Anyway: thanks for dropping by and giving us an update. I wish you the best with the transformation and Multimart in general!

Hey MAVE,

I apologize if my reply may have come off as defensive, that was not my intent.. Purely replied to give an update, hope to see you around at some point, it'd be nice to have a friendly face wandering around just like Seif (Not that we see him much now).. Thanks for your quick response also no offence taken to any degree.

All the best,
Austin "TheOnlyDroid"

TheOnlyDroid said:
Hey MAVE,

I apologize if my reply may have come off as defensive, that was not my intent.. Purely replied to give an update, hope to see you around at some point, it'd be nice to have a friendly face wandering around just like Seif (Not that we see him much now).. Thanks for your quick response also no offence taken to any degree.

All the best,
Austin "TheOnlyDroid"

Likewise Austin, take care.

Back
Top Bottom