Rick and Morty [2013-...]

THE VOICE ROLES WILL BE RECAST

Yeah that's gonna be a no for me dog.

I haven't even seen the previous season. I don't think I'll miss much if I miss the following ones too.

It was.. okay. The first few season were the best for sure.
Have you seen the new season? I was also against the recasting of the voice actors but it's not that noticeable after the first episode. Episode wise this entire season was a fucking banger. It was definitely Roilands scripts, we'll see how the show turns to shit after the last of his scripts is gone.

Have you seen the new season? I was also against the recasting of the voice actors but it's not that noticeable after the first episode. Episode wise this entire season was a fucking banger. It was definitely Roilands scripts, we'll see how the show turns to shit after the last of his scripts is gone.
Really? Maybe I should give it another shot. Gave up after a few bad episodes from the season before.
Thanks for the recommendation!

Adding it to this board since we dont have another one, have you seen Archer? The last episode just came out, fucking masterpiece. Chris Parnell who voices Jerry Smith also plays a part in Archer. One of the best animated shows ever.

1703003094750.png

Adding it to this board since we dont have another one, have you seen Archer? The last episode just came out, fucking masterpiece. Chris Parnell who voices Jerry Smith also plays a part in Archer. One of the best animated shows ever.

View attachment 431
Haven't seen Archer in forever. For some reason I stopped after the time they moved to South America? (or was it Miami?)

Back
Top Bottom