PC Memes

Annual meeting

iMO0XG6.jpeg

TECHNICALLY it's the son of the owner.

And hell, Edge isn't all that bad. It's better than IE, at least.

TECHNICALLY it's the son of the owner.

And hell, Edge isn't all that bad. It's better than IE, at least.
That's true. In fact I'd love Edge to suddenly become popular.
Still using Firefox myself everywhere though.

I've been using Opera, recently. I'm not 100% convinced it's a smart move, as it's still Chrome under the hood, but...

Honest question: Why not Firefox?
Honestly? Not sure. I saw an ad in a podcast, and figured "meh, why not?"

It has some neat features, like the DM sidebar, where you can plug in WhatsApp and Discord. On the whole though, I wouldn't recommend switching instantly, but if you're looking for an alternative to Chrome, I wouldn't advice against this either.

I might still switch to Firefox, still.

Honestly? Not sure. I saw an ad in a podcast, and figured "meh, why not?"

It has some neat features, like the DM sidebar, where you can plug in WhatsApp and Discord. On the whole though, I wouldn't recommend switching instantly, but if you're looking for an alternative to Chrome, I wouldn't advice against this either.

I might still switch to Firefox, still.
That DM sidebar feature does look pretty neat!

That DM sidebar feature does look pretty neat!
Ehn, in truth I barely use it. The Discord integration is pretty useless, because the app is right there. The WhatsApp integration is partially useful, because it needs to login every time I open it. So I don't really see new messages coming in.

In fact, why am I not using firefox? The more I talk about Opera, the more it seems like a convoluted and bloated version of Chrome.

Ehn, in truth I barely use it. The Discord integration is pretty useless, because the app is right there. The WhatsApp integration is partially useful, because it needs to login every time I open it. So I don't really see new messages coming in.

In fact, why am I not using firefox? The more I talk about Opera, the more it seems like a convoluted and bloated version of Chrome.
Fair point, I just always have Whatsapp and Discord apps open.

Back
Top Bottom