Minecraft

Prepare for a minecraft orgasm...

Imagine THIS

Gj1G8.jpg

To answer that seriously, I believe The Nether has the same limitations as the original world, ie. it's "eight times the surface of the earth"
That means that once you pass one eighth of the Minecraft map while in The Nether, you will have reached the limit if you want to teleport out. Someone needs to test what happens there.

I know, but it was too good to pass up an opportunity to make that joke :tongue:

ev0lution said:
To answer that seriously, I believe The Nether has the same limitations as the original world, ie. it's "eight times the surface of the earth"
That means that once you pass one eighth of the Minecraft map while in The Nether, you will have reached the limit if you want to teleport out. Someone needs to test what happens there.

This is probably how it is, cause 1 step in the Nether = 6 or whatever steps 'irl' (Outside the nether) so if you went as far as you could in the nether (And somehow managed to get back to your portal xD) you'd probably end up somewhere in a 404.

Or maybe the Nether is six times smaller too, so when you're at the end, you're at the end of the 'outside the nether world' too.

Back
Top Bottom