Minecraft

Nice map Maff!

Now the creepers went TOO FAR.

blC1a.png

GPow69 said:
Well the game is coded in Java, it wouldn't be too hard (I'd think) to just port that over and make it run as an iPhone app. After adding support for touch screen, of course xD
That's definitely one of the worst ideas for porting a game.

If you check their Twitter account, they've been posting updates. It's being rewritten as a native iPhone app (in Objective-C, using OpenGL on iOS), it seems they're trying to get as close a clone as possible without being the exact Minecraft. (they're hiring separate designers)
But Notch recently found out, and after being told it wasn't a hoax (after accusing them of being a hoax, of course) doesn't seem very happy about it.

Notch just posted a minecraft video about biomes
It might be hard to tell, but there's about 10 different biomes in this video. The most obvious ones are the arctic ones (with and without trees) and the desert ones. I will spend time on giving the other ones unique looking features like new trees and so.
Grass, leaf and sky color varies depending on the temperature and humidity in the area you are.
953XeQ3qwMM[/media]#ws

If you don't know what biomes are, well just watch the video and you'll know I think

Impulse said:
Notch just posted a minecraft video about biomes
It might be hard to tell, but there's about 10 different biomes in this video. The most obvious ones are the arctic ones (with and without trees) and the desert ones. I will spend time on giving the other ones unique looking features like new trees and so.
Grass, leaf and sky color varies depending on the temperature and humidity in the area you are.
953XeQ3qwMM[/media]#ws

If you don't know what biomes are, well just watch the video and you'll know I think

Snow. Snow everywhere D:

Anyone have an underwater base? Well mine's bigger ::3: (Empty so far though)

Click to enlarge
MjBw6.jpg

And this actually is in my single player o.O

Back
Top Bottom