Minecraft

So GP what server do you play on mostly?

ima join you guys monday evening :)
Then I'll finally have my laptop back :T

The floors in my Mineing Shaft are getting to long and I cbf to walk, so I cheated myself some rail and built a carttrack with boosters :3

Mave said:
So GP what server do you play on mostly?

ima join you guys monday evening :)
Then I'll finally have my laptop back :T

Well Naru's is gone for now (He ran in to some financial troubles), and Aman and I are gonna be starting our own lil build/roleplay server :biggrin: (I guess we haven't decided if we're gonna use his map or mine yet)

But yeah, we just play on someone's localhost :tongue:

^ Okay GP, I'll hit you up when I got my vaio back.

Mario castle :biggrin:

I4I5c.jpg

R6Qno.jpg

You're welcome! I suggest to run the Texture Changer once a month, so it's realistic!
When here snow falls I will turn it on in my 2nd world :3

^ lol so they say it's not a hoax, and link to a twitter status where Notch says that it IS a hoax >.>

Well the game is coded in Java, it wouldn't be too hard (I'd think) to just port that over and make it run as an iPhone app. After adding support for touch screen, of course xD

I doubt it'd work like that ^ , because of the huge world that is generated. Also, I tried it on the school laptop - it needs OpenGL. On another Low Class PC, it lagged.

Well they could change the world size, and they'd probably have to, to something that the iPhone can handle. Also it's probably gonna have REAAALLY tiny draw distance :tongue:

Panki said:
I doubt it'd work like that ^ , because of the huge world that is generated. Also, I tried it on the school laptop - it needs OpenGL. On another Low Class PC, it lagged.

It also lags a bit on my new PC :wow:

Maffia171 said:
MiRc34 said:
Panki said:

It also lags a bit on my new PC :wow:
HAHA

Not always, but when I switch the draw distances, then it is smooth.

We just blew up a lot of TNT around adminium. Now we found a couple blue holes and if we go in we fall under the map

=D

Also just uploaded some pics of our treefarm.

The Entrance
vMyiX.png

fOFT5.png

Some flying trees =D
sF7sW.png

6GHMa.png

On top of a tree
t4IeU.jpg

Back
Top Bottom