Minecraft sells its 100.000th copy

I refuse to play with someone who won't pay a VERY small price for a solo-developed game.

I was thinking about getting it pirated too, but if you take it that way, nevermind q:

MiRc34 said:
I was thinking about getting it pirated too, but if you take it that way, nevermind q:

>q:

Looks like you are happy that you can't play with us?

I can understand pirating games from huge corporations that have tons of games out for like $60 bucks each who make millions and millions of dollars a week, but not supporting one guy for an extremely low price is pretty pathetic and quite selfish.

GPow69 said:
I can understand pirating games from huge corporations that have tons of games out for like $60 bucks each who make millions and millions of dollars a week, but not supporting one guy for an extremely low price is pretty pathetic and quite selfish.
It's pretty pathetic that you need to tell other people that. If they don't care, they simply don't care.
My opinion about pirating this game isn't going to change just because some people thing it is "pathetic and selfish".
I've pirated games from the start and I wont make an exception for this game.
Pirating = Pirating
Pirating from a small company is still the same as pirating from a big company

How would you feel if you devoted countless hours of your life to something and people didn't even want to help support you?

Well piracy is always going to be there. I don't mind if someone pirates something, because he is in lack of money. And you can't really say it's okay to pirate a $60 game, and not this.. No matter how many people are developing it or how much it costs... The people behind the $60 game ALSO had countless hours into their game. So how is it okay to pirate one but not the other?

I won't buy it. I have 10 Euros near me right now, but I just don't wanna buy it.
So, can I play with you if I get it, just so I know whether to get it or not.

Aman1238 said:
Well piracy is always going to be there. I don't mind if someone pirates something, because he is in lack of money. And you can't really say it's okay to pirate a $60 game, and not this.. No matter how many people are developing it or how much it costs... The people behind the $60 game ALSO had countless hours into their game. So how is it okay to pirate one but not the other?

True that, but it still feels so unfair to Notch how some people pirate it instead buying it with a low price.

I'l just wait till i get 10 bucks thankyouverymuch.

Btw, if I am unsure to buy a game, i pirate it first to see if i like it, then i buy it.
I did the same thing with Gmod, and i bought it the same day i pirated it.

You won't play on Mauris server then I guess.
PayPal sset up. Just need to transfer my money!

Corsefied said:
Panki said:
You won't play on Mauris server then I guess.
PayPal sset up. Just need to transfer my money!

if they wont play with me cause i pirated it then idc :)

Same here.
Even tho it would of been fun... TMS D:

Aman1238 said:
The people behind the $60 game ALSO had countless hours into their game. So how is it okay to pirate one but not the other?

Hm well they have a large team of people working on multiple things at once, and it's their job. This is a hobby for Notch.

MiRc34 said:
Even tho it would of been fun... TMS D:

Indeed it would have been. Shame you're too cheap!

Actually, it IS fun :tongue: Me, Mauri, and Aman is fun, and gonna be even more fun once Panki and Agent get it :tongue:

It's up to whoever's hosting the server that everyone is playing on :tongue:

If it's mine, then noope.

I don't even think you can play MP with the pirated version.

Back
Top Bottom