Minecraft sells its 100.000th copy

well:) nicely done to get so many people playing a game that is not fun at all xD i didnt like it but apparantely many others did:tongue:

Corsefied said:
well:) nicely done to get so many people playing a game that is not fun at all xD i didnt like it but apparantely many others did:tongue:
Shaddap, it is fun if you got friends.

I went to play it before, wasn't fun. No friends :/

Impulse said:
COUGH you can pirate Alpha version COUGH
Which is actually really shame :/ He really have done great work with a game, and that's why I bought it instead of downloading it. Where's the respect yo?

Mauri said:
Impulse said:
Which is actually really shame :/ He really have done great work with a game, and that's why I bought it instead of downloading it. Where's the respect yo?
Does it look like I care about that?

Impulse said:
Mauri said:
Impulse said:
Does it look like I care about that?

Well it's 9 fucking euros, if you won't pay that much for an amazing game developed by ONE PERSON, you're quite an asshole really..

We play mostly on Mauri's server which is only up when he decides it is xD

By the way this guy totally deserves all his success. Here's an idea of how much work went into this game.
In the game there's a bouncing yellow text thing on the logo, sometimes says something funny, sometimes random stuff, sometimes facts about the game. Here's what one of them said:

4815162342 lines of code!

Now that's just insane, for ONE developer

4 billion lines of code doesn't sound the best. Anyways, "Measuring programming progress by lines of code is like measuring aircraft building progress by weight," is what Bill Gates would say.

The game sounds awesome though, I won't be trying it out however.

Still though, he wrote 4 billion lines of code and is selling it for a very reasonable price
(He probably wrote most of it anyway)

Back
Top Bottom