Have you ever experienced a 'glitch in the matrix'?

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Something that happened to you in real life, but is unexplainable, or just really weird.

For example:

Every so often I’ll have dreams, which play out years
later in real life exactly as I’ve dreamt them.

Woke up one morning when I was 16 or so and realized that I had forgotten how to tie my shoes.
Like, this action I had done every day almost since I could walk, was wiped from my mind. I had
to learn all over again.

I was in class one day, sitting in a group of three people including myself. We were talking and my friend dropped his pen on the desk. I saw it stall in mid air for a second then drop on his desk. My friend asked "Did anyone else see that?" All my friends saw it, and it was just the weirdest thing I've ever seen. To this day I have no explanation for it.

I myself really haven't experienced something like this.
Does TMS have some glitches to report?

I've watched family members and close friends die. Even my ex, Ash.

The scary ones I have are when I dream of something bad happening to me. I used to let it play out until I realised that I'd dreamt about it. I change the course of what happens whenever I have these dreams, though usually some pretty random shit happens when I change it (finding $50 on the ground; getting fired from my job)

The scariest ones I've been getting the past few months. As I said, watching friends and family die. Even watching myself die. I warned those who died in my dreams immediately - Henno, my friend, had his head cut off in a car accident in wet weather, driving home in the morning after drinking the night prior. He stopped about 100 meters from the corner where I told him it happened, and waited. He drove straight to my house after that and thanked him for saving his life.

The only glitch that I ever found that I was passed by the same car in 3 minutes. (wasn't paying much attention, could be I passed him before he passed me the second time)

Every so often I’ll have dreams, which play out years
later in real life exactly as I’ve dreamt them.

I had this too o.o
The first time when this happened when i was 8 years old, i remembered that i've told my mom (she was standing next to me) that i have dreamt that some time ago !

I've had feelings of dejavu many, many times. Like I'll be having a conversation with my friends and it will feel as though we've had that conversation before, exactly the way we're currently having it.

I've also had feelings of dejavu when I look at the TMS pictures board :troll:

Other than that, I've also had weird things occur around me that no1 else seemed to notice (like in Mave's example) but I can't think of a specific example atm.
General ones include things like when a light flickers on and off but nobody notices.

Fries said:
I've had feelings of dejavu many, many times. Like I'll be having a conversation with my friends and it will feel as though we've had that conversation before, exactly the way we're currently having it.
A theory is that if you're having feelings of deja vu, then you're on the path of your life you're supposed to be on. Like, you in another universe has already ventured down that track. You're an echo, basically.

Fries said:
Other than that, I've also had weird things occur around me that no1 else seemed to notice (like in Mave's example) but I can't think of a specific example atm.
General ones include things like when a light flickers on and off but nobody notices.
I've had that happen to me, also.

I just found a glitch in the matrix.

7sVA6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom