Discussion GTA VI Speculation & Discussion Thread (Pre-Announcement)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockstar released a Vice City Mambas livery yesterday for GTA+ members...
They're really trolling us. The livery has been in the files for 2 years, why release it now?

LMVjT70.png

Rockstar released a Vice City Mambas livery yesterday for GTA+ members...
They're really trolling us. The livery has been in the files for 2 years, why release it now?
Rockstar gonna dripfeed, man.

Take-Two Interactive expects Fiscal 2025 to set "new standards in our industry" and "achieve over $8 billion in Net Bookings".

Interesting...

xnbtpXW.png

Clickbaity account, but everything he claims is true, has been confirmed from the leaks.
Really looking forward to this cop system.

Vj908HR.png

One thing to note from the very disappointing RDR port.. At least none of Rockstar's own studios were working on this. This hopefully means that ALL R* studios have been working on GTA 6. It was also a Take 2 earnings investment call yesterday and "2024 will be the strongest pipeline in the company's history".

Not discussed yet here, but very interesting:
In one of the leaked clips we can tell that there are 1368 world events in GTA VI.
For comparison: GTA V had 50, RDR2 had 260

Now that's impressive.

Okay guys bear with me... I really do feel like we're insanely close to an official announcement / trailer.
Why? The last three four days has been radio silence from them. No tweets, re-tweets, nothing on Instagram,...
No pinned tweet either.

It's a bit odd, out of the ordinary for them to say the least.

Of course I'm expecting to be letdown again, but still there's that little sparkle of hope.

Last edited:
Okay guys bear with me... I really do feel like we're insanely close to an official announcement / trailer.
Why? The last three four days has been radio silence from them. No tweets, re-tweets, nothing on Instagram,...
No pinned tweet either.

It's a bit odd, out of the ordinary for them to say the least.

Of course I'm expecting to be letdown again, but still there's that little sparkle of hope.
And here's the disappointment:

Rockstar has added the Google Play and Apple Store logos on their website for the definitive edition mobile releases.

NqQFEH7.png

Take it with a huge grain of salt, but according to this reputable leaker, October 26th is the date.

hQ3NtaX.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom