Discussion GTA VI Speculation & Discussion Thread (Pre-Announcement)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A senior artist hinting at Vice City...

RPhIqd5.jpeg

First "real" thing is here:

Take Two's earnings call has been announced for November 8th.
  • RDR2 was announced on October 18 2016, 17 days before Take Two's Q2 earnings call (Nov 2 2016)
  • GTA V was announced on October 25 2011, 14 days before Take Two's Q2 earnings call (Nov 8 2011)
  • GTA IV was announced on May 9 2006, before Take Two’s nearest earnings call.
  • RDR was announced on Feb 3 2009, before Take Two’s nearest earnings call.
An announcement was made before or near an earnings call for all these major releases.

Are we therefore 100% sure the game will get announced this year? No. But the release will be close to an earnings call, and the next earnings call is less than a month.

Realistically my hopes are on the 24th or 26th. So hopefully maximum 11 days to go.

It's gonna be this week boys, I can feel it in my bones. Either the 24th or 26th.

Last edited:
Let's focus on the earnings call info again:

Take Two expects 3 BILLION DOLLARS EXTRA in fiscal year 2025.
FY2025 doesn't begin until April 2024, so if it's GTA 6, they still have time to announce the game before their Q4 2024 call in early May 2024.

That's a lot of new potential dates 😅

Tom Henderson is pretty legit, he was the first one to confirm a modern day Vice City, with a male and female protagonist.

oaa0aaO.png

This week (Thursday) is November 2nd, 6 days before the earnings call, which makes it the last Thursday before the earnings call. Fingers crossed.

At this point I don't even care if the game doesn't release for another 2 years, I just want a logo, hashtag and trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom