Discussion GTA VI Speculation & Discussion Thread (Pre-Announcement)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another fake post if you're in for a laugh.

Ro2xwxt.jpeg

At this point I'm hoping I get to experience GTA VI before my daughter is legally allowed to play the game.

This guy still is posting about GTA VI almost daily... for two years now. That's one dedicated troll.

https://www.reddit.com/user/GTA_VI_Leak/comments/vdwpfy/gta_vi_leak_20/

and we are pleased to confirm that active development for the next entry in the Grand Theft Auto series is well underway.
This message will be 5 months old next week ;____;

People are hoping for an August 7 official announcement, one day before T2's earnings call.
Very unlikely imo, my guess is October.

So far we have confirmed:
  • At least one female protagonist
  • Vice City
  • Set in modern times
Source of last item:

Qf2x0se.png

I have also heard stuff about it being a Latina character? And it was "Bonny and Clyde" inspired, so two protagonists, who are partners in bed and in crime?

Could be in very interesting

I have also heard stuff about it being a Latina character? And it was "Bonny and Clyde" inspired, so two protagonists, who are partners in bed and in crime?

Could be in very interesting
Yup, those details are also confirmed. Now all we need is an official announcement and a TRAILER

T2 earnings call yesterday
Take-Two interactive on the next GTA entry:

Development is well underway, they're (Rockstar) determined to set creative benchmarks for the series, industry and entertainment.

Rockstar updated their thank you page for GTA V and GTA Online, which includes over 5000(!) employees. I'm still cautious, but it sounds like they're getting ready for something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom