GTA V General Discussion Thread

Re: The GTA V Discussion Thread

Oh man that sucks. Mine took two and half hours to preload it. :biggrin:

^ Or server overload.

HumbleBundle is having a massive sale in there store right now, GTA III, Vice City, San Andreas, IV and Liberty City Stories are in total 10$

Mauri said:
Oh man that sucks. Mine took two and half hours to preload it. :biggrin:

13 hours left...

Stybar said:
^ Or server overload.

HumbleBundle is having a massive sale in there store right now, GTA III, Vice City, San Andreas, IV and Liberty City Stories are in total 10$

But we already have them all :V

Scared I won't be able to run it on very high settings in 1080p..
Hope my 770GTX, i7 3770, and 16GB of RAM will make it run smoothly.. Probably should have invested a bit more money in a GFX and should have bought a 9XX series :/

Mave said:
Scared I won't be able to run it on very high settings in 1080p..
Hope my 770GTX, i7 3770, and 16GB of RAM will make it run smoothly.. Probably should have invested a bit more money in a GFX and should have bought a 9XX series :/
I have absolutely no idea how it will run on my PC. I doubt it can handle it well on 1080p.
i7 4700MQ (@2.4GHz) 8GB RAM and a GT 755M.

Mave, you should be able to run it just fine. Don't know about the laptop specs, but they should also be able to run it. I read (not sure how accurate they were) that you would be able to run GTAV on a GTX760 @4k30fps (medium settings).

Impulse said:
Mave, you should be able to run it just fine. Don't know about the laptop specs, but they should also be able to run it. I read (not sure how accurate they were) that you would be able to run GTAV on a GTX760 @4k30fps (medium settings).
Probably, we'll see.

It's just waiting for mods now :3

Stybar said:
Impulse said:
Probably, we'll see.

Took a day off from internship, installing GTA V Nivida drivers now :3

Mave said:
Stybar said:
Impulse said:
Probably, we'll see.

Already installed the drivers, but no days off for me :( Might play tonight though, depends on whether it downloaded by then.

Also, ENBSeries already posted that R* made GTAV in such a way that modding is really difficult now...

Stybar said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:
Impulse said:
Probably, we'll see.

Already installed the drivers, but no days off for me :( Might play tonight though, depends on whether it downloaded by then.

Also, ENBSeries already posted that R* made GTAV in such a way that modding is really difficult now...

But OpenIV already opened the files :biggrin:

Game is running pretty good, though I was hoping for all settings on max.. Anyone want to buy my 3 month old 770 so I can buy a 970? :3

qL0zofq.jpg

m3OI4Y7.jpg

sY8fLVc.jpg

ySeZndR.jpg

Looks really nice! For me most of the settings are on Normal and my fps jumps between 40-70. And for some reason playing in windowed mode just makes everything worse so I need to play this on fullscreen.

Mauri said:
Looks really nice! For me most of the settings are on Normal and my fps jumps between 40-70. And for some reason playing in windowed mode just makes everything worse so I need to play this on fullscreen.
Tried it a bit yesterday after some tinkering to get R* social club to open (had to disable Nvidia card, and re-enable it after it opened), couldn't get a good setting, finally had to play it on 720p with about 50% on high. Will try this evening with "Nvidia recommended settings" and see if I can get more than 3 FPS.

R* seriously needs to create an anti-cheat for online..

"You commited suicide"

http://i.imgur.com/9xKQTu7.gifv

I still don't understand why they didn't implement this..

VkohQzY.png

^The entire LSPD is insanely overpowered. Like, the whole Online experience would be... I'm not saying better, but it would be great if we could start a session without cops.

Stybar said:
^The entire LSPD is insanely overpowered. Like, the whole Online experience would be... I'm not saying better, but it would be great if we could start a session without cops.
It would be A LOT better. Sessions with cops turned off would make me wanna play this game fulltime again.

Karma is a bitch

http://i.imgur.com/9icLs1J.gifv

^That must have felt soooo good. I can't tell you how many races I've quit because of dickheads pushing me off the road.

Back
Top Bottom