GTA V General Discussion Thread

Re: The GTA V Discussion Thread

wtWeEOf.jpg

^ Haha that was brilliant.

Is that a bear in the back of this truck?
eXve0Pm.jpg

Rough compare between the offical shape of GTA V map (from achievement list picture) and the mapping forum map shape.

mRnROvc.jpg

In that pic with the blue Lambo, am I the only one that thinks the red car that drives behind it looks like a Koenigsegg?

Stybar said:
In that pic with the blue Lambo, am I the only one that thinks the red car that drives behind it looks like a Koenigsegg?
Also the Cheetah looks like a Ferrari Enzo from the front and sides, and a Koenigsegg CCX from the back.
tq5VVL3.jpg

IWCghQf.jpg

New part of the map confirmed thanks to R* showing a new piece of the map (on the store somewhere)
595qPVj.jpg

Approximately 700 missions in GTA Online

Q: 3DJ: How many missions have in GTA Online?
A: L. B. I think they are about 700 missions at this time. We hope you have a 500 always available, and are renewed continuously. You can also go to the Rockstar Social Club and get off more missions. So you can connect and download any player missions to populate your world online, both from friends and from other users.

9th question here http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?s=30c0cb72fc297ab83214c5b79f4ef495&showtopic=574819&st=0&#entry1062996480

Latest version of the fan-made map

(click for full size)
lj8SXhw.jpg

God damn now I would have money for Collector's Edition, but every store it's sold out. :(

Sony just posted this on there Instagram. Possibly new content at gamescon?

SveP8WP.jpg

Back
Top Bottom