GTA Online General Discussion Thread

Hmmm.

oGYYRfv.png

And then it's summoned on the other side of the dock anyway, and you have to drive all the way around to grab it. Fuck you, Elysian Island nightclub. Fuck you.

Somewhere in Scotland, a group of devs is anxiously sitting around their desks, chugging coffee by the bucket, panicking slightly as they try to fix this.

I hope. This shit is unacceptable.

Somewhere in Scotland, a group of devs is anxiously sitting around their desks, chugging coffee by the bucket, panicking slightly as they try to fix this.

I hope. This shit is unacceptable.
Emphasis on "hope" indeed. It's a complete shitshow at Rockstar currently. Sad to see my once-favorite gaming studio in this state.

Emphasis on "hope" indeed. It's a complete shitshow at Rockstar currently. Sad to see my once-favorite gaming studio in this state.
What greed does to a motherfucker.

Devil's advocate, though: I feel as the team that's working on GTAV is... in a shitty situation. The game is 10 years old, and they are continuously adding new stuff to it. It's massive, it's complex, and it's old. I also wouldn't be surprised if their team is severely underequipped - I'm willing to bet most of the other devs at the studio are working on GTA6, instead. Bugs are bound to happen - it's just that this one is particularly egregious.
Also, remember a few months ago when the source code got leaked? I bet that wouldn't have helped.

What greed does to a motherfucker.

Devil's advocate, though: I feel as the team that's working on GTAV is... in a shitty situation. The game is 10 years old, and they are continuously adding new stuff to it. It's massive, it's complex, and it's old. I also wouldn't be surprised if their team is severely underequipped - I'm willing to bet most of the other devs at the studio are working on GTA6, instead. Bugs are bound to happen - it's just that this one is particularly egregious.
Also, remember a few months ago when the source code got leaked? I bet that wouldn't have helped.
And most of their bad decisions can probably be traced back to the T2 acquisition and the shareholders’ interests.

And another one is 01-23-45! The same combination I have on my luggage!

Back
Top Bottom