GTA Online General Discussion Thread

Snow is finally gone again, I really dislike it during missions.
Saw a vid of a guy trying to leave a spawn point during a mission, but couldn't because the car kept slipping on the hill in the snow.

God, I dislike the snow.

Saw a vid of a guy trying to leave a spawn point during a mission, but couldn't because the car kept slipping on the hill in the snow.

God, I dislike the snow.
Lmao, I didn't even bother doing missions as soon as I remembered how slippery the snowy surface is.
They will probably re-enable it again for NYE though.

Also: this pays better than Cayo Perico: 127k in 3 minutes.
Downside: 20min cooldown, however I heard that restarting your game cancels out the cooldown.

CR5g0oy.png

I present you: The most expensive bike in the game. What about performance you may ask?! Well.. it's shit.

Tried the new car out, and it's fucken fast, indeed. Haven't used in any races yet, but let's be real. This is GTA:O. You can beat 99% of the players in random cars.

The new races are great fun, but noticably less fun if it's not a no-contact race. The paths of Cayo Perico make for great racing, but horrible battles. They're way too small. More often than not, I've been shunted aside by an a-hole in a Draugur, forcing himself into my spot.

Tried the new car out, and it's fucken fast, indeed. Haven't used in any races yet, but let's be real. This is GTA:O. You can beat 99% of the players in random cars.

The new races are great fun, but noticably less fun if it's not a no-contact race. The paths of Cayo Perico make for great racing, but horrible battles. They're way too small. More often than not, I've been shunted aside by an a-hole in a Draugur, forcing himself into my spot.
Races in Cayo Perico is what got my attention from the tweet, might try the update sometime this weekend.

Races in Cayo Perico is what got my attention from the tweet, might try the update sometime this weekend.
Be aware, there are only 3 or 4 actual ground races. There is also an Helicopter race, a plane race, a sea race, and a couple of Aqua Blazer races (combo land and sea). The ground races that are available though, are great. Felt good to break out the Trophy Truck for once :biggrin:

(also, the tradeprice for the new car is competing in 10 Cayo races. Fairly easy, can be done in a few hours)

New Service Rifle is also out. You need to find 5 random events. I got 2 of them, and I've been switching sessions for the past hour to find the other 3. The spawn points are spread all over the map. It's a bitch to check them all.

New Service Rifle is also out. You need to find 5 random events. I got 2 of them, and I've been switching sessions for the past hour to find the other 3. The spawn points are spread all over the map. It's a bitch to check them all.
Is the weapon at least any good?

Is the weapon at least any good?
It's decent. Nothing extraordinary, but very detailed model. Recoil is solid, fire rate is good. The attachments are only a grip, flashlight, suppressor, and extended magazine. The grip and flashlight kinda ruin the aesthetics of the gun, IMO, so I left them off. The unsuppressed sound is excellent, though.

More information I found on the subreddit detail how there's a hidden timer of 20 minutes. The crimescene only spawns after those 20 minutes, and even then it's on only one of 10 possible spots, spread all over the map.

All in all, it was a bitch to hunt for the parts, and the gun is barely a decent reward. If you have the time to hunt for it, I'd say go for it. Otherwise, you're not missing out much.

It's decent. Nothing extraordinary, but very detailed model. Recoil is solid, fire rate is good. The attachments are only a grip, flashlight, suppressor, and extended magazine. The grip and flashlight kinda ruin the aesthetics of the gun, IMO, so I left them off. The unsuppressed sound is excellent, though.

More information I found on the subreddit detail how there's a hidden timer of 20 minutes. The crimescene only spawns after those 20 minutes, and even then it's on only one of 10 possible spots, spread all over the map.

All in all, it was a bitch to hunt for the parts, and the gun is barely a decent reward. If you have the time to hunt for it, I'd say go for it. Otherwise, you're not missing out much.
Thanks for the info! I will not be hunting for the parts :biggrin:

I also started to hunt for the LD Organics drops. 100 bags, spread all over the world. Each bag is worth... $1000. And you get $50.000 upon finding them all.

150k. For a few hours worth of running all over the map. Goddamn my lizard collector brain who needs to collect it all.

I also started to hunt for the LD Organics drops. 100 bags, spread all over the world. Each bag is worth... $1000. And you get $50.000 upon finding them all.

150k. For a few hours worth of running all over the map. Goddamn my lizard collector brain who needs to collect it all.
Jesus sounds like a PITA.

What the hell R*?

"fuck this shit. I give up. You win. Have fun."

Or:

"oh god oh god oh god was that production? what the shiiiiit why did it go to production this was supposed to be a test branch what the fuck im so fucking dead"

"fuck this shit. I give up. You win. Have fun."

Or:

"oh god oh god oh god was that production? what the shiiiiit why did it go to production this was supposed to be a test branch what the fuck im so fucking dead"
Or they implemented a much better and different anti-cheat system? Oh who am I kidding..

Back
Top Bottom