GTA Online General Discussion Thread

The moment cars and bikes started flying and we got future weapons/content GTAO turned to shit

And still no full beards.

The moment cars and bikes started flying and we got future weapons/content GTAO turned to shit

And still no full beards.
I remember when the tank was the only "dangerous" vehicle. Good times.
Hopefully GTA:Online 2 will not have anything rocket-powered or flying (besides aircraft).

I remember when the tank was the only "dangerous" vehicle. Good times.
Hopefully GTA:Online 2 will not have anything rocket-powered or flying (besides aircraft).
Maybe it won't initially, but you know just as well as I do, that they'll implement them eventually.
They gotta keep innovating. Keep "jumping the shark" to make players keep coming back. And rocket-powered vehicles is the natural evolution of that.

Podium vehicle is ending July 29th, safe to say the new update will get released early August.

Newswire for the new update is out!

Interesting bits:

Tro0hWx.jpeg

GTA Online Summer Update​

GTA Online's forthcoming summer update includes the Los Santos Car Meet, the beating heart of car culture in Southern San Andreas. Keep an eye out on the Newswire for more information coming soon.

That's an existing building, right? Could just be a random location they picked... Or the new Car meet eventtype is only doable on certain parking lots?

That picture looks dope, though, although the lack of new cars is a bit disappointing (if understandable).

Rockstar seems to finally be working on removing hacks/mods from online.
Removing positive hacks. They're removing moneydrops, but not the insta-explode functions? I know it's easy to say without knowing the inner workings, but it seems they're more interested in preventing users from getting free money, than from griefing.

Removing positive hacks. They're removing moneydrops, but not the insta-explode functions? I know it's easy to say without knowing the inner workings, but it seems they're more interested in preventing users from getting free money, than from griefing.
Yup, sounds like R* alright.

Apparently it's 1 shipwreck per day, and it's one location for everyone. So, everyday will be one of those 30 spots, and everyday someone will post which one it is.

Back
Top Bottom