GTA Online General Discussion Thread

An average day in GTA:O

Rb4yQJ4.jpg

Tweet got deleted :( Anyone have a screeenshot?
Of course I always screenshot tweets for mirrors but not this time... It said something about hidden assets in a game update.

Time trials give you 400k this week!

cyByXuP.png

"Car Club" makes me think that the workaround they found for car meets is to just host a "open" race, where you can hang out but can't destroy cars.
Would make sense, you can start it as an activity, and just invite people, or have people join your activity randomly.

"Car Club" makes me think that the workaround they found for car meets is to just host a "open" race, where you can hang out but can't destroy cars.
Would make sense, you can start it as an activity, and just invite people, or have people join your activity randomly.
I'm all for it, I don't even take regular cars out in GTA:O atm, always go for a rocket powered flying vehicle. Will be great to take vehicles based on looks because you don't need to think about a 12 year old griefer in the sky.

I'm all for it, I don't even take regular cars out in GTA:O atm, always go for a rocket powered flying vehicle. Will be great to take vehicles based on looks because you don't need to think about a 12 year old griefer in the sky.
Eh, I've done heist setups in my regular vehicles for shits and giggles without problems before. Ironically, I get more griefers on my tail when flying on my rocketbike than any other bike.

The problem with the Kosatka is that you kinda have to use the Sparrow. Can't drive any car up and from the sub.

Eh, I've done heist setups in my regular vehicles for shits and giggles without problems before. Ironically, I get more griefers on my tail when flying on my rocketbike than any other bike.

The problem with the Kosatka is that you kinda have to use the Sparrow. Can't drive any car up and from the sub.
Every time I do that when I do eventually get griefed I spent the remainder of my session killing the griefer instead of enjoying myself.

Back
Top Bottom