GTA Online General Discussion Thread

iFruit fo life

npI7xnN.jpeg

Our characters are also fucking machines. They don't sleep, they don't pee, they can go for days without eating or drinking, can run for HOURS, and heal from bulletwounds in seconds.

There has been a fan theory that the GTAO characters are actually secret robots, which is why they can do what they do.

Our characters are also fucking machines. They don't sleep, they don't pee, they can go for days without eating or drinking, can run for HOURS, and heal from bulletwounds in seconds.

There has been a fan theory that the GTAO characters are actually secret robots, which is why they can do what they do.
Also the cars never run out of fuel.

Also the cars never run out of fuel.
Completely trash the car, deforming the chassis and turning the overal shape into a small rectangle. 1000$ later, good as new, even gave the car a good wash.

Come on R*

The lengthy loading times—tostercx experienced a six minute wait for GTA Online to boot up—are, in part, attributed to some terribly optimised code and a 10MB JSON file containing 63,000 item entries. Every time an item is found, the check then runs again… and again. tostercx estimated that this leads to around 1,984,531,500 checks.

Interesting theory below..
There's possibly no new DLC in development at all.

4IcTIXz.png

The patch is out! Enjoy faster loading times!
Such a bizarre feeling. now it takes about 2 minutes to get in, which used to be 11 minutes "normally" even when I used Guardian to make me join solo lobby.

Such a bizarre feeling. now it takes about 2 minutes to get in, which used to be 11 minutes "normally" even when I used Guardian to make me join solo lobby.
I was hoping for 1min or 1min 30seconds, but I'm also close to 2 minutes. Then again only launched one time after update installed, will try again tonight.

The Sanchez Scout is so good at wheeling, I love it. Also pretty damn fast.

HUvFIon.jpg

No idea why I didn't think of this before, but: taking an offroad bike from Mount Chilliad all the way to East LS is a ton of fun. Highly recommend it.
You will fall, you will die, you will have to climb back to your bike, but it's great fun nonetheless.
Spent 2 hours doing this yesterday.

CFHhELl.jpg

Also while doing another solo run yesterday I found out that if you want to walk upwards a hill, but the game is preventing you from doing so, you can look through the marksman rifle scope and whilst doing so you can climb much steeper hills, what a lifesaver!

Also while doing another solo run yesterday I found out that if you want to walk upwards a hill, but the game is preventing you from doing so, you can look through the marksman rifle scope and whilst doing so you can climb much steeper hills, what a lifesaver!
Oh shit, you didn't know this? This is a weird bug/glitch that's been in the game since launch... I've been using it forever.

Back
Top Bottom