GTA Online General Discussion Thread

This made me lol :biggrin:

niBWPs1.png

Yeah, that pillow really ties the whole look together.

Rockstar servers are currently down, hopefully not because of a massive moneywipe...

Well, I didn't get hit, so I guess it either wasn't, or I'm in the clear.

It's so ridiculous and over the top, and it's absolutely amazing. The fact that they actually work makes it even more hilarious.

I’ve never really bothered with special cargo since sourcing and selling vehicles was always the best ROI option.
However I only found out today that the only way to fill your office floor with banknotes is by selling $20 milion worth of crates, so I bought two warehouses today and am slowly but surely filling them up. Will take a while to reach that 20m :biggrin:

I think the max for a full warehouse is 1.5mil? And that's 120+ crates, I believe.

Yeah, you're gonna take a while.

I think the max for a full warehouse is 1.5mil? And that's 120+ crates, I believe.

Yeah, you're gonna take a while.
Apparently the biggest warehouse (111 crates) sells for a little over 2m. I've got two large warehouses, so that's 5 times each.
Since you can only source 3 max at the same time I'm looking at a maximum of 370 sourcing missions. (though sometimes the three crates are together in a vehicle, so actual amount of sourcing missions will be less)

In my conquest to fill my office with money (earn $20m in special cargo), I accidentally crashed a Titan and lost all my 111 crates ;___;

That's a very big F, my man.
I do believe you can try to quickly disconnect your game, though, and keep the crates.

That's a very big F, my man.
I do believe you can try to quickly disconnect your game, though, and keep the crates.

I didn’t even have task manager open.. still tries it but I really doubt I didn’t lose the cargo.

Just reboot your PC? Force shut it down by holding the power button? Might be a bit extreme, but... it's 111 crates, man.

Back
Top Bottom