GTA Online General Discussion Thread

And only a few of them are below 1mil in cost! 1.2 mil for a 1st/2nd gen golf, and 1.3mil for a '90s Mitsubishi Eclipse.
Oh, and they patched the gold glitch, so it's gonna be back to artwork heists, I suppose.

Oh, and they patched the gold glitch, so it's gonna be back to artwork heists, I suppose.
I still want to do all the old heists in a row to get the 12 million payout.

Nb1KG7n.jpg

Yeah, but that's gonna be a bitch, I'm afraid. Getting 4 people together to do it properly is a challenging task on its own.

Yeah, but that's gonna be a bitch, I'm afraid. Getting 4 people together to do it properly is a challenging task on its own.
Well if we all disable wifi and are on cable we can just unplug as soon as we fuck up apparently.

Instantly bought the Penumbra FF, Golf and the new F1 car (BR8).
Rest of the cars don't look so interesting.

Confirmed by Broughy, the Golf (Club) is now the FASTEST Compact class car in the game!

Instantly bought the Penumbra FF, Golf and the new F1 car (BR8).
Rest of the cars don't look so interesting.

The Benny's upgrade of the Yosemite and the Youga look pretty dope, but that's it.

There's an insane glitch going on that nets you 4 million in no time.

Steps:

1.Go on foot and buy the Popular street n124 garage( doesn't work if you buy it from the website)
2.Buy it and put it on the 6th slot
3.Click on start>Online>jobs>play jobs>missions>Play a Titan of a job
4.When you spawn go to dynasty 8 and trade the property that's gonna be worth 2 million for a cheaper one and rebuy it on foot
5.Quit the activity via your phone by pulling out your phone, click on job list and quit
6.you respawn in the same location and sell it once again for another 2 million dollars and so on.

There's an insane glitch going on that nets you 4 million in no time.

Steps:

1.Go on foot and buy the Popular street n124 garage( doesn't work if you buy it from the website)
2.Buy it and put it on the 6th slot
3.Click on start>Online>jobs>play jobs>missions>Play a Titan of a job
4.When you spawn go to dynasty 8 and trade the property that's gonna be worth 2 million for a cheaper one and rebuy it on foot
5.Quit the activity via your phone by pulling out your phone, click on job list and quit
6.you respawn in the same location and sell it once again for another 2 million dollars and so on.

Update: Instead of starting a job just switch to a new session. Now you don't risk becoming a "bad sport" since you aren't quitting jobs immediately after launching them.
I'm not getting the second 2million btw. Am getting the first one though.

Update: Instead of starting a job just switch to a new session. Now you don't risk becoming a "bad sport" since you aren't quitting jobs immediately after launching them.
I'm not getting the second 2million btw. Am getting the first one though.
Update #2: Launder your money by buying Deluxos. But if you have unlocked the trade price (less than $4m) go for the Vigilante instead.

Lol, I just bought all the things I wanted as soon as I got the money, and then bought a couple of Scramjets as insurance. Currently sitting at 60k in the bank, but my garages are full.

Lol, I just bought all the things I wanted as soon as I got the money, and then bought a couple of Scramjets as insurance. Currently sitting at 60k in the bank, but my garages are full.
It was fun while it lasted!
Goal now is to earn as much legit money as possible (not necessarily a lot of $, but a lot of different transactions like stunt races, heists, delivering cars,...)

Kinda funny you have to embezzle your funds in Crime Simulator 2020.

No wipe yet, and I've seen other people get hit, so they're definitely happening.

Kinda funny you have to embezzle your funds in Crime Simulator 2020.

No wipe yet, and I've seen other people get hit, so they're definitely happening.
Good to know it has already started and we're both still safe.
I'm crossing my fingers for the next couple of days.

Well, considering we both didn't go above 100mil, I think we'll be good. But, we'll see.

Also, there is another version of the glitch out! Should give you the same amount of cash, but I'm good for now.

Well, considering we both didn't go above 100mil, I think we'll be good. But, we'll see.

Also, there is another version of the glitch out! Should give you the same amount of cash, but I'm good for now.
I thought you needed the CESP for that? (Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack). @Mauri has it though.

Back
Top Bottom