GTA:O car photography

That's such a great spot :biggrin: The garages on the other side of the arch is great as well!

Rockstar said "Surprise!" and dropped the Widebody Sentinel on a Tuesday. Well, at least it's a great one.

Swcl1CB.png

VbaFKQJ.png

svwWIJ3.png

B42a8fw.png
Damn that car is sexy and those pictures are really nice. Also love the mural.

Vapid Retinue MkII. Went with a sort of "restomod" look on this one. Surprised how much I liked this little car.
EzPZGTH.png

giyQ0dl.png

ludpFGO.png

Second pic is my favourite, perfect background as well. Architecture + car = recipe for a great photo.

So yeah. Green and black stripes works really well on classic cars.

Vapid Dominator GTT
btmvocf.png

pJHq3kC.png

pfTIqAZ.png

X4M16Wn.png

ZXlq9OO.png

Especially this type of green, looks like British racing green, the best kind of green.
Ironically, it's based on Ford's Woodland Green, a color they used on the F150. I don't think I can imagine a more American car :D

Love that widescreen restaurant shot, Mave! Nice shots.

I quit playing basically after the kid was born... Couldn't really commit time to fully online gaming anymore. But, now the baby is sleeping a bit more reliably, I'm thinking about getting into it more - especially after I learned they added the N Vision 74 and a Foxbody Mustang.

Love that widescreen restaurant shot, Mave! Nice shots.

I quit playing basically after the kid was born... Couldn't really commit time to fully online gaming anymore. But, now the baby is sleeping a bit more reliably, I'm thinking about getting into it more - especially after I learned they added the N Vision 74 and a Foxbody Mustang.
Understandable. It was also my first time in half a year. Only thing I still enjoy in the game is the cars. I have a serious backlog of cars I want to buy and shoot. Will continue posting here weekly-ish.

Alright, here we go!

Not one of the new cars, since apparently past me figured it'd be a good idea to spend all of my money right before I quit playing, so now I gotta grind out some more money before I can get into the really neat stuff (looking at you, N Vision 74 Envisage).

iZWJRi9.png

Alright, here we go!

Not one of the new cars, since apparently past me figured it'd be a good idea to spend all of my money right before I quit playing, so now I gotta grind out some more money before I can get into the really neat stuff (looking at you, N Vision 74 Envisage).

iZWJRi9.png
Sweet car and picture nonetheless!

Welp, finally took the time for this badboy:
kYCAFmW.png

EgA0dJh.png

But, the unexpected car I ended liking the most is the Hammer:
This thing just looks sick. Feels good to drive, too. And I mean, c'mon - it's an AMG Hammer.
jknXPtN.png

91qscs6.png

Love that first shot. And the hammer is so badass. Made me feel how I felt driving the mob cars in GTA Liberty City Stories.

Back
Top Bottom