GTA:O car photography

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Damn Sty, these look great! Love the details like the wheel cutout!
EDIT: Favorite is definitely the last one!

Stybar

Yeah, groupsex seems to be the way to go
We had a Sports Classic meetup a few days ago, so I lined up some Zion Classics. Really glad with how this turned out.
IaSUTeW.png

Stybar

Took this pic during a meet yesterday, but I love the car/outfit combo. It's my main style when I'm grinding Agency contracts.
XvruBLr.png

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Took this pic during a meet yesterday, but I love the car/outfit combo. It's my main style when I'm grinding Agency contracts.
XvruBLr.png
I like the outfit, however that lower left arm could also use some ink imo.

Stybar

I like the outfit, however that lower left arm could also use some ink imo.
I tried, but there aren't any nice tats for the underarm. I want to keep the racing tattoo on the bicep, so full sleeves aren't an option. (also, almost all other slots have tattoos already :) shoving an extra one in the forearm feels a bit excessive)

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
I tried, but there aren't any nice tats for the underarm. I want to keep the racing tattoo on the bicep, so full sleeves aren't an option. (also, almost all other slots have tattoos already :) shoving an extra one in the forearm feels a bit excessive)
Fair point.

Stybar

The Willard Faction, based on the Buick Grand National. I saw some pictures of a murdered out GN fly by on reddit, and decided I wanted to try to replicate it in GTAO. So here it is.
It looks so fucking dope, but it handles like a barge. Hitting a curb just sends you fucking flying.

RaQVPJn.jpg

Stybar

Found a great spot to take pictures at nighttime. The neons reflect beautifully in the paint, and the darkness covers any imperfections/low-res textures. Works great on newer cars, but here are some shots with my Overflod Tyrant:

wKTERPj.png

jycOg0G.png

35QlvKr.png

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Found a great spot to take pictures at nighttime. The neons reflect beautifully in the paint, and the darkness covers any imperfections/low-res textures. Works great on newer cars, but here are some shots with my Overflod Tyrant:

wKTERPj.png

jycOg0G.png

35QlvKr.png
That does look amazing. Where is this spot?

Stybar

Looks nice! Nice to see someone using the OG rims, too :)

Stybar

One more.

rcEBbTI.jpeg
That's such a great spot :biggrin: The garages on the other side of the arch is great as well!

Rockstar said "Surprise!" and dropped the Widebody Sentinel on a Tuesday. Well, at least it's a great one.

Swcl1CB.png

VbaFKQJ.png

svwWIJ3.png

B42a8fw.png

Top Bottom