GTA:O car photography

Trick of the light :) It was taken at night, underneath a bright street light. A bit of photoshop later, and boom.

Lampadati Viseris
hEAAGzb.png
Such an underrated beauty.

Such an underrated beauty.
And the sounds it makes... <3

Pegassi Infernus Classic. I tried to shoot it as a vintage polaroid picture. Came out pretty decent, I think.
03Bs0Q8.png

And the sounds it makes... <3

Pegassi Infernus Classic. I tried to shoot it as a vintage polaroid picture. Came out pretty decent, I think.
03Bs0Q8.png
That looks great, your photos really do look better than the actual game. I want to play the game in your photos :biggrin:

Benefactor Krieger.
Was kinda on the fence about this car, but it looks great in this color

tx1RC1D.png

LjBWHYS.png

8h803EL.png

brqeBz0.png

Progen GP1. Took these pics during a car meet last Friday, and we had a little "race" down the highways up to Paleto Bay. This thing hauls fucking ass. Overtook everyone going full blast.
LERmC22.png

5MsGjIY.png

j1CB0RZ.png

Progen GP1. Took these pics during a car meet last Friday, and we had a little "race" down the highways up to Paleto Bay. This thing hauls fucking ass. Overtook everyone going full blast.
LERmC22.png

5MsGjIY.png

j1CB0RZ.png
First shot is my fav. Love the detail on that headlight, insane this is "just" GTA:O.

The new Agency garage is great to take pics in. Excellent lighting.

Cheval Taipan.
rmQhKem.png

kGpOd9b.png

The new Pfister Astron. I was conflicted about this car, but it looks pretty nice in yellow.

iJFKgfD.png

Pegassi Ignus. My favorite car of the new DLC, at least until I can take a look at the Champion.

eteKnQf.png

FD1neMy.png

plVlZz4.png

The new Pfister Astron. I was conflicted about this car, but it looks pretty nice in yellow.

iJFKgfD.png
I completely missed this one, looks great imo (biased as fuck because I love Porsche).
The Ignus is a little over the top for me. Also what do you mean with "The Champion"?

Nevermind: found it in the Broughy video. Sadly it's only the 21st fastest in the Supers class.

f2o1wKM.jpeg

It's even only 43rd in general race pace. Oof. "Champion of nothing" is what Broughy calls it.
Doesn't matter much if you only care about the looks, but still..

LZIFKYs.jpeg

The Ignus is a little over the top for me.
I mean, it's a Lambo. "over the top" is their mission statement.

And yeah, the Champion underperforms. But, I guarantee you, you will be able to win races with that thing anyway, because 90% of the people racing in GTA suck at it.

When Tuners came out, everybody was praising the Calico for being the fastest thing out there. And indeed, during races, a large portion of the grid was using Calicos. I smoked many of them in the Euros, because they just couldn't drive for shit.
What I'm saying is, comparative performance means not that much, in GTAO. It looks great, that's all that matters to me.

I mean, it's a Lambo. "over the top" is their mission statement.

And yeah, the Champion underperforms. But, I guarantee you, you will be able to win races with that thing anyway, because 90% of the people racing in GTA suck at it.

When Tuners came out, everybody was praising the Calico for being the fastest thing out there. And indeed, during races, a large portion of the grid was using Calicos. I smoked many of them in the Euros, because they just couldn't drive for shit.
What I'm saying is, comparative performance means not that much, in GTAO. It looks great, that's all that matters to me.
Fair enough!

Tried my hand at some car magazine style edits...

First, the Declasse Yosemite. Very underappreciated, it looks great.
Yosemite_mag_2.png

Secondly, someone's Ubermacht Zion Classic, during a car meet. Yes, the name of the magazine is the name of the car meet group. Tried to go for an old school tuning car magazine, like you'd get in NFSU2.
LRCM_mag_1.png

Back
Top Bottom