General Videos Thread

An iconic video. I didn't even need to press play to know what was going to happen.

So incredibly out of touch. But, props to the guy to at least try to connect to the youth. Albeit in the worst and stupidest way possible.

An iconic video. I didn't even need to press play to know what was going to happen.

So incredibly out of touch. But, props to the guy to at least try to connect to the youth. Albeit in the worst and stupidest way possible.
Couldn't have said it better.

This is a clip, of a live stream. In it, the currently widely recognized as #1 chess player in the world, Magnus Carlsen, is vibing to Cotton-Eyed Joe, while playing chess online, wearing sunglasses indoors, with 2 attractive Women Grand Masters dancing in the background.

What is this timeline.

This is a clip, of a live stream. In it, the currently widely recognized as #1 chess player in the world, Magnus Carlsen, is vibing to Cotton-Eyed Joe, while playing chess online, wearing sunglasses indoors, with 2 attractive Women Grand Masters dancing in the background.

What is this timeline.

Sometimes I do love our universe. I wonder what his Twitch income his, would guess his following is massive on there.

Back
Top Bottom