General music discussion thread

Stybar

Yeah, groupsex seems to be the way to go
Yeah, I heard about it, but I haven't listened to it yet. Gonna do so tomorrow as well, I guess.

Stybar

The Night Flight Orchestra dropped their new album today, and I really, really like it.
If you like the 80's pop-rock sound, give this a listen.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Stadium Arcadium by The Red Hot Chili Peppers is 14 years old today. Time sure flies.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
So I recently discovered Ghetto House, a genre that uses mostly obscene lyrics and a catchy house beat. Originated in Chicago a long time ago. I actually like it. (but a lot of people won't :biggrin:)

This track is pretty "normal":

This is so over the top ridiculous, I love it.

Stybar

Well, with a title as "Two Strippers Each", how can it be anything but wholesome?

Stybar

Her voice is pretty close, but it misses a bit of... rawness? Wilson's voice had this crazy tune to it, that she doesn't have.

Still, great cover. If I didn't know it was a cover, I would've thought it was just a live recording.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Her voice is pretty close, but it misses a bit of... rawness? Wilson's voice had this crazy tune to it, that she doesn't have.

Still, great cover. If I didn't know it was a cover, I would've thought it was just a live recording.
Let's get her to smoke two packs a day and she'll be there in no-time!

Stybar

Let's get her to smoke two packs a day and she'll be there in no-time!
Actually, that might be it... So, the lesson of today is, if you want to be a great singer, light 'em up!

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
RIP MF DOOM, to be honest I never really listened to him, but after reading all the positive things about his music, I'm gonna dive right in tomorrow.

Top Bottom