General Gaming Discussion Thread

Yeah, I hope so too! The website so far doesn't show much, except that it's in Hong Kong, and that there will be cars involved.

Saw multiple posts like this, apparently the game is pretty broken.

Yet another PS port that's borked.

Although, Horizon: Zero Dawn was pretty bad at launch too, but ended up decent after a few patches. Hopefully TLOU will have the same story.

Yet another PS port that's borked.

Although, Horizon: Zero Dawn was pretty bad at launch too, but ended up decent after a few patches. Hopefully TLOU will have the same story.
Steam is now accepting refunds regardless of playtime.

EA claims Jedi survivor crashing and stuttering is caused by Windows 10.
However there crash report has Windows 10 hard-coded...

HzbkGC9.png

Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart is coming to PC on July 26th 2023
Now hopefully it's a descent port.

HWsUN3M.png

Last edited:
Finally got through all Half-Life games. Never completed any of them before so I got to enjoy all of them quite fresh!

Now I can also join in and wait for Episode 3. :)

Finally got through all Half-Life games. Never completed any of them before so I got to enjoy all of them quite fresh!

Now I can also join in and wait for Episode 3. :)
I wish I had your amount of free time. Haven't played anything in.. months.
Actually looking forward to winter because of this.

1693080411169.png

Been clearing up that backlog, one more Arkham game left; Arkham Knight. Should be fun :biggrin:

Very nice, enjoy! Never actually played any of these games. Are some of them truly open world?
Arkham City, Origins and Knight are open world in a sense that you can freely explore Gotham City. The first game, Arkham Asylum is set on an island which is off the coast of Gotham City.

Arkham City, Origins and Knight are open world in a sense that you can freely explore Gotham City. The first game, Arkham Asylum is set on an island which is off the coast of Gotham City.
Cheers for the info!

I mean, it doesn't look bad, for a game from the PS2 era.

Wait

Back
Top Bottom