General chit-chat

Never gonna happen in Belgium...

Electricity prices in Finland flipped negative — a huge oversupply of clean, hydroelectric power meant suppliers were almost giving it away
Of course not. Too busy infighting to make any impactful changes.

Imagine being expected to tip 40%... This is Washington, USA btw.

WCufNpS.jpeg

Yeah, fuck that.

One of the things I'm glad isn't really common here in the EU. Although I've seen it more and more often when paying. Lots of digital payment terminals have the option to add a tip when paying.

Yeah, fuck that.

One of the things I'm glad isn't really common here in the EU. Although I've seen it more and more often when paying. Lots of digital payment terminals have the option to add a tip when paying.
I'd like to add 2-5 euros when I'm very satisfied. Fuck percentages however.

The Reddit blackout has begun. I really wonder if this'll end up doing something.
Spez resigning and API call prices not being atrocious would be a great start.

NjRqV1i.jpeg

The Reddit blackout has begun. I really wonder if this'll end up doing something.
Spez resigning and API call prices not being atrocious would be a great start.

NjRqV1i.jpeg

Bold move.

Reddit CEO: We're Sticking With API Changes, Despite Subreddits Going Dark

Unlike some of the 3P apps, we are not profitable
My guy, isn't making profit your job as CEO???

Like, I get that this is probably why they're implementing these godawful pricing rules, but they apparently think that 3P apps just keep millions squared away for shits and giggles? Suddenly demanding $20mil isn't going to make 3P devs go "oh, yeah, no problem!".

And the worst part? It's probably going to go the same way as Netflix banning password sharing - it's gonna work.

My guy, isn't making profit your job as CEO???

Like, I get that this is probably why they're implementing these godawful pricing rules, but they apparently think that 3P apps just keep millions squared away for shits and giggles? Suddenly demanding $20mil isn't going to make 3P devs go "oh, yeah, no problem!".

And the worst part? It's probably going to go the same way as Netflix banning password sharing - it's gonna work.
I hate that it worked.. https://variety.com/2023/digital/ne...wn-boosts-us-signups-antenna-data-1235638587/
The blackouts send a powerful message though. Especially the ones that are closed "indefinitely".

WHAT THE FUCK

A year-long BBC investigation has uncovered a sadistic global monkey torture ring stretching from Indonesia to the United States.

The World Service found hundreds of customers in the US, UK and elsewhere paying Indonesians to torture and kill baby long-tailed macaques on film.

Global network of sadistic monkey torture exposed by BBC

Back
Top Bottom