General chit-chat

The average person falls asleep after 10-20 minutes.
Lot of people were pissed on reddit about this article because they take way longer, I'm so glad I fall asleep in 2 minutes, I don't know what I'd do if I had insomnia.

That's actually kind of reassuring to hear, since I always need at least 20-30 minutes. I'm just unable to fall asleep instantly.

I'm so glad I fall asleep in 2 minutes
I'm super jelly, everyone in my family except me falls asleep fast too.

That's actually kind of reassuring to hear, since I always need at least 20-30 minutes. I'm just unable to fall asleep instantly.

I'm super jelly, everyone in my family except me falls asleep fast too.
20-30 minutes is not the worst, can you imagine lying awake for hours at a time, trying to eventually fall asleep? God damn.
I do need my 8 hours of sleep though.

31038028_609518619426036_7621880162124038144_n.jpg

FR though, I fall asleep almost instantly when going to bed. GF is capable of spending hours trying to fall asleep. Usually ruined by me snoring.

Unless it's evening in the couch. Then she'll nod off in about 5 seconds.

View attachment 154

FR though, I fall asleep almost instantly when going to bed. GF is capable of spending hours trying to fall asleep. Usually ruined by me snoring.

Unless it's evening in the couch. Then she'll nod off in about 5 seconds.
My gf never falls asleep easily, unless I really want to start watching a new show or movie. Then she's off in 5 mins. Now we have at least 4 different TV shows where I'm half an episode ahead and she still needs to play catch-up.

Time got get out the flamethrowers then. Everybody around the world unite and let's go after zucker's datacenters.
I'd use a waterpistol, instead of a flamethrower, tbh

Is it me or is this ridiculous?

jfMeIum.png

Don't mean to insult anyone, but regarding the Netflix trans walkout about the Chappelle special..

White jokes, nothing.
Black jokes, nothing.
Mexican jokes, nothing.
Redneck jokes, nothing.
Politics jokes, nothing.
Asian jokes, nothing.
Crackhead jokes, nothing.
Jewish jokes, nothing.
Trans jokes; BURN THE CITY DOWN!

I mean come on... The guy insults everyone, that's his kind of humor. If anything he discriminates / focuses on everyone / no-one. Meaning everybody is equal in his eyes. Why the hell would you get offended by that.

Man, that hit hard, after the whole Gus Johnson fiasco :(

Man, that hit hard, after the whole Gus Johnson fiasco :(
Completely missed that somehow. Had to look it up, still a bit weird seeing two people publicly speaking about a pregnancy, apologizing over the internet,...

EDIT: enough e-drama for me today.

Last edited:
Yikes, that's... a lot of digging. Christ, all I read was that he was being a dick through a pretty rough time of her life.

Back
Top Bottom