General chit-chat

Stybar

Yeah, groupsex seems to be the way to go
^I mean, the US version is obviously dramatized. There are idiots in the UK version as well, but they are less spectacular than in the US version.

That said... I don't necessarily think it's all faked. I was part of a recording for a similar show in Belgium (De Smaakpolitie). Mostly, what happened was the dude found something, told the crew, and then "found" it again. Of course, this is a show aimed for the EU market, not the USA, but still. I can believe some of the shit Ramsey finds in those kitchens.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
^I mean, the US version is obviously dramatized. There are idiots in the UK version as well, but they are less spectacular than in the US version.

That said... I don't necessarily think it's all faked. I was part of a recording for a similar show in Belgium (De Smaakpolitie). Mostly, what happened was the dude found something, told the crew, and then "found" it again. Of course, this is a show aimed for the EU market, not the USA, but still. I can believe some of the shit Ramsey finds in those kitchens.
Interesting. Still you'd have to be an idiot to let Gordon Ramsay into your kitchen if you know you aren't perfect.

Can you IMAGINE being engaged to someone this toxic? Holy shit.

ouD7vtQ.jpg

Stybar

Yeah, groupsex seems to be the way to go
Oh well, maybe they're in an open relationship, and all the more power to them, in that c-

"I'm also intrigued to see if you could attempt to steal me away from my fiance"

Nope, that woman is a piece of shit.

Top Bottom