General chit-chat

What the hell is wrong with Texas?

ZBP9TSB.jpeg

Apparently you can get fined 10k (and anyone that helped you) for getting an abortion.

What the hell is wrong with Texas?

ZBP9TSB.jpeg

Apparently you can get fined 10k (and anyone that helped you) for getting an abortion.
America, land of the free!*

*terms and ocnditions apply

Not a cult. No sirree, defintely not a cult based on worship of a single personality. Nope.

Sometimes I fear what world my child will grow up in.
Oh, I have planned out my daily anxiety attack about the future of our planet. One half hour, each morning, so the rest of my day isn't as dark and gloomy.

That was a joke. I just have random moments of panic mixed with despair throughout the day. Mostly when I read the news, though.

Oh, I have planned out my daily anxiety attack about the future of our planet. One half hour, each morning, so the rest of my day isn't as dark and gloomy.

That was a joke. I just have random moments of panic mixed with despair throughout the day. Mostly when I read the news, though.
I stopped watching the news a while ago, still browse the newspaper every few days though.

I stopped watching the news a while ago, still browse the newspaper every few days though.
I subscribed to Morning Brew. It sends a daily mail with news, and it's not too depressing.

If you needed any more proof on how fake social media is..

On one hand, this is likely just UK media clickfarming, and creating outrage just to create outrage.

On the other hand:
f1e.png

On one hand, this is likely just UK media clickfarming, and creating outrage just to create outrage.

On the other hand:
f1e.png
Isn't every UK newspaper clickbait these days? I don't even want to mention the ☀️

Back
Top Bottom