General chit-chat

Flexing muscles, most likely. NK can't do shit without getting completely blasted off the map, instantly. Even with Russia backing them, if NK drops a nuke anywhere near a foreign country, there's little they can do to justify that.

Flexing muscles, most likely. NK can't do shit without getting completely blasted off the map, instantly. Even with Russia backing them, if NK drops a nuke anywhere near a foreign country, there's little they can do to justify that.
You forgot China, China is also backing them iirc.

This gave me a good old chuckle: a subreddit called "babies trapped in knees". Can't unsee.

H0nFaiP.jpg

That looks neat, but also fresh. I wonder if it still looks as good after a few days.

Some of those don't look too bad. Also, I believe that it's a matter of maintenance as well. Stuff like direct exposure to the sun, and rubbing the skin often makes the ink fade.

Fuck I missed your birthday..
Happy late birthday Mauw! Glad you survived the 27 club!
You are not late at all since it IS my birthday today! :biggrin: Also glad I got to resign from 27 club.
Thanks!

You are not late at all since it IS my birthday today! :biggrin: Also glad I got to resign from 27 club.
Thanks!
Noted in my agenda for good.
Also you share a birthday with Willie Nelson and Jerry Seinfeld, and a few other people
Wikpedia done goofed, it's the 30th today, not the 29th.

I do know you share your birthday with the king of Sweden :biggrin:

April 30th is also the beginning of Walpurgis Night (scroll down for Finland section) and people in Finland really likes to celebrate and use it as an excuse to get shitfaced :biggrin:

Has anyone experienced this before? It's scary as fuck, I do not like this feeling at all.

Highway hypnosis, also known as white line fever, is an altered mental state in which a person can drive a car, truck, or other automobile great distances, responding to external events in the expected, safe, and correct manner with no recollection of having consciously done so.

"With no recollection"? Well, I don't remember some parts of highway I've driven, sure. But I don't feel "hypnotized", mainly because I just crank up the music, and sing along.

I also once did a roadtrip, and listened to some audiobooks. It's a great way to spend time on the highway.

Back
Top Bottom