General chit-chat

The guy from the "Now watch me whip, watch me nae nae" song got arrested for murdering his cousin apparently.

BnTPzpY.jpeg

Now watch me drop drop drop drop the soap

I just want to say that the entire situation with the woman putting super glue (Gorilla glue) in her hair, raising over 14k on gofundme to sue the company because she can’t get it out of her hair is the most American and idiotic thing I’ve seen in 2021.

Man, that'd be a movie. With the surprise twist that the 5G antennas were intended to prevent people from turning into violent cannibals, but due to Karens all over, they were never activated.

Man, that'd be a movie. With the surprise twist that the 5G antennas were intended to prevent people from turning into violent cannibals, but due to Karens all over, they were never activated.
Sounds like a South Park plot.

Looks like Meghan Markle will no longer be welcomed at the royal palace.
Oprah's face :O

Man, I wouldn't be surprised if that turns out to be a distraction from that one member of the family who was heavily involved with Epstein and his child prostitution ring.

Still, that's fucked up.

Man, I wouldn't be surprised if that turns out to be a distraction from that one member of the family who was heavily involved with Epstein and his child prostitution ring.

Still, that's fucked up.
You might be on to something, I completely forgot about that..

Now watch as a wave of new accounts spawn that are "teens", but run by 40-year old pedos.

Back
Top Bottom