General chit-chat

So basically, now we're both butthurt.
ZDqRjZ1.gif

I mean, they do still create colorful flames, but they'll fuck up your insides as well. Silver linings, I guess.

I love reading these. Silly Brits think they can have it both ways.
"Oh no, leopards are eating my face!" Screamed the man who voted for "Leopard Eating Faces" party.

As if 2020 wasn't worse enough, terrorism decided to step in. Last Thursday 3 people got killed in a stabbing attack in Nice and yesterday two gunmen opened fire in Vienna.
Can we just skip to 2021 now? Also if you're offended by cartoons so much that you decide to behead people: fuck you.

EDIT: and I even forgot the teacher that got beheaded on the 16th of October.

As if 2020 wasn't worse enough, terrorism decided to step in. Last Thursday 3 people got killed in a stabbing attack in Nice and yesterday two gunmen opened fire in Vienna.
Can we just skip to 2021 now? Also if you're offended by cartoons so much that you decide to behead people: fuck you.

EDIT: and I even forgot the teacher that got beheaded on the 16th of October.
At this point, I'd be down with a full reset of the entire planet. Just ctrl+shift+esc and then force reboot. Fuck this shit.

Can't believe it's still this close:

Trump is only 11 votes behind and of the 8 states still open 6 voted red 4 years ago.

HTFP3IK.png

Finally we're gonna get Uber in Antwerp! About damn time. Screw the taxi lobby.

I'm curious how Uber works with Belgian labor laws. It's notoriously bad with treating their "employees".

The TMS SA-MP server will open in alpha soon since the racing system is almost finished. Finally :biggrin:

Certainly a step in the right direction!

UAE announces relaxing of Islamic laws for personal freedoms - The United Arab Emirates announced on Saturday a major overhaul of the country’s Islamic personal laws, allowing unmarried couples to cohabitate, loosening alcohol restrictions and criminalizing so-called “honor killings.”

Baby steps, at least. But still, at least they're in the right direction.

Back
Top Bottom