General chit-chat

That's one way to look at it...

gr7gfXl.jpg

That explosion in Beirut was insane. I'm just happy it wasn't a terrorist attack.

^^I have to admit, this summer has been less intense compared to last year. But, it's not over yet... and this week they predicted several days of plus 35C, so...

And yeah, that explosion was insane... According to reports, it was over 2,5 tonnes of improperly stored Ammonium Nitrate? Something that is pretty explosive, certainly in those quantities... And nextdoors was a fireworks factory.

I've read a thread with witness statements on reddit today, shit was insane. Libanon has had some troubles in the past year, it seems, and this is a terrible blow in a long string of hard months.

^^I have to admit, this summer has been less intense compared to last year. But, it's not over yet... and this week they predicted several days of plus 35C, so...

And yeah, that explosion was insane... According to reports, it was over 2,5 tonnes of improperly stored Ammonium Nitrate? Something that is pretty explosive, certainly in those quantities... And nextdoors was a fireworks factory.

I've read a thread with witness statements on reddit today, shit was insane. Libanon has had some troubles in the past year, it seems, and this is a terrible blow in a long string of hard months.

Just stumbled upon this picture from yesterday:

Rqsq3fB.jpg

Now it makes a bit more sense.

Well... the thing is that he has never been caught using doping.
We can't tell for sure if he never used any, but innocent until proven guilty, of course.

Man, I want off of Mr. Bones' Wild Ride.
I'm so tired of this kind of petulant bullshit.

Man, I want off of Mr. Bones' Wild Ride.
I'm so tired of this kind of petulant bullshit.
Don't we all..

After 66 grenade attacks in Antwerp since March the police have announced on the front page of every newspaper that they're gonna monitor those areas at night.
Now is it me or does this seem a bit stupid? Criminals also read the news and I'm pretty sure they won't risk throwing a grenade now...

I'm guessing it's more to comfort the general masses.
No way do the police have enough people to cover every single street. Throwing a grenade is pretty fast, you roll up, chuck it, and drive off. By the time the cops are on the scene, you can be long gone.

I'm guessing it's more to comfort the general masses.
No way do the police have enough people to cover every single street. Throwing a grenade is pretty fast, you roll up, chuck it, and drive off. By the time the cops are on the scene, you can be long gone.
True but I'm guessing most of the "attacks" happened in the same streets in Deurne/Borgerhout.

Cartoon Network has some pretty disturbing kids scenes... I mean..

zxj3XIR.jpg

Who the hell thought this was a good idea for a kids show?

Did... Did Beastboy just give the JLA a fucking facial?
Goddamn, that's some creepy stuff. Imagine being one of the animators, and having to animate that scene.

Back
Top Bottom