General chit-chat

Enjoying my last weeks on a 3TB/month internet data limit. (I will have 750GB/month).

r0o5Li0.png

Already downloaded 550GB and there's still 1TB in queue.

Almost there.

3PHtjOE.png

Today was a good day. Facebook and Instagram both down (and Whatsapp which was less pleasant).

Shit, I didn't even notice. Then again, I barely use Facebook, and I don't have Instagram.
Were there riots in the street? I may have missed those too.

Shit, I didn't even notice. Then again, I barely use Facebook, and I don't have Instagram.
Were there riots in the street? I may have missed those too.
I also had no clue (apart from whatsapp failing to download photos)
Gf asked "Is your Instagram not working either?" I replied I wouldn't know since I haven't opened the app in ages.

fffffffFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCK who the fuck even let zuckerburg acquire instagram and whatsapp....

fffffffFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCK who the fuck even let zuckerburg acquire instagram and whatsapp....
Reminds me of this:

Let me translate what the news anchor says since that part is in Dutch:
"1 billion USD, that's how much Facebook pays for an upcoming internet company with a few employees. The acquisition of Instagram is pricy, but Facebook thinks it's worth it."

Fucking Jeroom, his comics are the definition of weird, but so fucking hilarious.

So after Ethan did a whole piece on Belle Delphine on the H3 podcast, she sent them a little surprise package... (starts at 1:05:30, since YT removed timestamps in links)

I have a high tolerance for disgusting shit, but that made actually uncomfortable.

So after Ethan did a whole piece on Belle Delphine on the H3 podcast, she sent them a little surprise package... (starts at 1:05:30, since YT removed timestamps in links)

I have a high tolerance for disgusting shit, but that made actually uncomfortable.

Watching this later tonight, can’t right now. I’m intrigued.

These guys must be brothers right?

Attachments

• ED71ECF8-66F9-4BF5-A700-45E9B907FC5C.jpeg
    ED71ECF8-66F9-4BF5-A700-45E9B907FC5C.jpeg
    386.7 KB · Views: 2
In spirit, yes.

I liked the joke I read in a Belgian newspaper: "What, you'd think we'd go through the Brexit circus without bringing out the clown?"

It's the online part that's suffering. Because they have to get their article out there ASAP, they skip proofreading.
And Standaard is showing some definite signs of favoritism in some of their (free) articles, though...

It's the online part that's suffering. Because they have to get their article out there ASAP, they skip proofreading.
And Standaard is showing some definite signs of favoritism in some of their (free) articles, though...
Honestly online news standards are pretty low nowadays. Usually there’s no factchecking whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom